Problem: Are These Known Bugs?

dingleberries

School Cricketer
I recently purchased this game about a week ago and I love it, but I've noticed what I think are pretty glaring bugs. This may be only career mode as that's all I've played so far for about 10 hours.

Bug #1 - Fast bowlers only bowl slow balls. No matter what team, no matter what time of the match or what format, all fast bowlers controlled by the CPU never bowl over 120kph. I'm bowling at 140+ but all they bowl are slower deliveries.

Bug #2 - LBW's don't seem to be given when the ball hits the pad on the full in line with the stumps. Cricket rules state if the ball hits the batsmen in line with the stumps on the full the umpire must assume the ball is traveling straight on, regardless of the delivery type.

Bug #3 - When I bowl leg breaks with a right handed wrist spinner, they come out as off breaks off the pitch.

Has any one noticed these things? Is it just me, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
If only there were an existing thread to report bugs in, Damn it @Ross you're usually on top of these things!

Bug#1: No, Bowlers bowl at 140 plus also, try playing a match against teams having Mitchell Johnson or Malinga.
Bug#2: No, I have been given out on hitting the ball with my pads without pitching quite many times. In fact, most of the time I have been out by spinners like this.
Bug#3: Yes, I have experienced this too.

Yes these bugs are now all known thanks to you! If only there was a thread where we could post these bugs so Ross and co could try fix them, maybe in DBC15?

Users who are viewing this thread