• If it's any good

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • My parents wouldn't understand

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Would you be donating any cash to TAOC when it is released? I certainly will if I have a part time job by the time of release. I created this thread just to see if the donating system will work.

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
its an interesting thread. :)

i predict maximum will say "Too Far Away From Release To Predict". :p

D

Dutch

I have put money towards every single cricket game made by man: this one will be no exception and I truly hope it comes to fruition.

P

pcfan123

I would not donate seeing as the project has gone on for so long without any real results. Strictly speaking from a business standpoint it would be a poor investment.

However I would pay $30-50 US for the final product.

If the project actually comes close to finishing and they show us a working engine and a game close to completion I would reconsider donating. Always want to support the smaller cricket developers but at the same time don't want to waste my money on a potential dead-end project.

Hope I did not offend, just being as honest as possible.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I would not donate seeing as the project has gone on for so long without any real results. Strictly speaking from a business standpoint it would be a poor investment.
I think they've always said they wouldn't take donations until there is something playable out there, perhaps not the final build, but a beta/demo.

P

pcfan123

I think they've always said they wouldn't take donations until there is something playable out there, perhaps not the final build, but a beta/demo.

If it reaches a beta/demo stage I would definitely consider donating.

P

pcfan123

Well thats not really donating is it. That would be buying the game and yes I would pay between $30-50 US.

The way you phrased your query, I thought you meant would we donate towards the development of the project.

D

Dutch

It's donating because it's not compulsory.

I shall donate with glee for it deserves all the support one can muster!

What am I doing?

Playing my legitimate copies of Cricket Revolution and Ashes 2009 and ICC 2009!:D

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
guy you may hate me for this but i think they should not make this free. nothings free in this world. and nothing should if you ask me. and yes i would donat

Users who are viewing this thread