Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
^^ okay sorry.....

Thats because only 4 teams are named correctly because they are custom teams, rest IPL teams are Ireland,Bangladesh,Kenya,Zimbabwe.

RR - Bangladesh
KKR - Zimbabwe
DC - Ireland
MI - Kenya

mohit_dude10 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
Also, to anyone who has got the patch workng, can you please tell me my flaws or what you liked about it

Well the only flaw is pads are not right for some players, rest is fine. You can update kits later after this IPL season or during mid-IPL season if possible, that would be great. Its really a great patch.

Thats because only 4 teams are named correctly because they are custom teams, rest IPL teams are Ireland,Bangladesh,Kenya,Zimbabwe.

RR - Bangladesh
KKR - Zimbabwe
DC - Ireland
MI - Kenya

mohit_dude10 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Well the only flaw is pads are not right for some players, rest is fine. You can update kits later after this IPL season or during mid-IPL season if possible, that would be great. Its really a great patch.

Thanks for helping him

And yeah, I was hoping that I can get a list, correct n Roster and release

Kits, well Kabooka has shown interest and really I just cannot compete with him

Kits, well Kabooka has shown interest and really I just cannot compete with him

Who said anything about competing man ? We are here just to have fun & to make a game that we enjoy even more enjoyable .

Just follow your heart & make kits/bats etc. as you wish. Nobody is competing with anybody .

the kits are great also it is really authentic with ipl logos,ropes,crowds.but i am really sad at the fact team name haven't been edited.
also i dont think you can use crowd and stump togeter using big editor.have you been able to do this.i got a game hang so replaced the gdata and made tpf file of crowd and stump so i can play togheter.

Last edited:
hey found a bug the deccan chargers wicketkeeper pad is green or if you have put it could you tell me the texpack number?

Last edited:
Who said anything about competing man ? We are here just to have fun & to make a game that we enjoy even more enjoyable .

Just follow your heart & make kits/bats etc. as you wish. Nobody is competing with anybody .

All I am saying is that if you are going to make what's the point in me making, I cannot make them a tenth of what you make them

arjind added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

hey found a bug the deccan chargers wicketkeeper pad is green or if you have put it could you tell me the texpack number?

I know please tell me which player (refer to first post for more details)

All I am saying is that if you are going to make what's the point in me making, I cannot make them a tenth of what you make them

arjind added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I know please tell me which player (refer to first post for more details)

adam gilcrist -wk pad-dc

adam gilcrist -wk pad-dc

Its fine for me

meet added 8 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

arjind,ryan harris pad is of different colour.I thiink you should correct speed for the bowler, in this patch manpreet gony is a medium bowler and rp singh is a left hand bowler but it is right handed bowler in roster.

arjind can you tell me what number was adam gilchrist wk pad may be i missed it

I think its not possible because it took months to make this patch and again same thing couldn't be done.If arjind anyhow does it then it will be released after IPL

only change the jersy. here is the preview.
Untitled-2copy.gif

hey arjind can you please tell me which dds file should be replaced with what? i'm finding a lot of problems with that mate...and in that tutorial its specific about indian kits and the user knows what directory to use for replacing the files...so can you help me and some few others who are struggling with installing your patch???:crying:(:noway

only change the jersy. here is the preview.
Untitled-2copy.gif

I will find them myself thanks

adam gilcrist -wk pad-dc

Because you have changed it, I have already corected that before

Its fine for me

meet added 8 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

arjind,ryan harris pad is of different colour.I thiink you should correct speed for the bowler, in this patch manpreet gony is a medium bowler and rp singh is a left hand bowler but it is right handed bowler in roster.

OK, bowling speeds will be updated along with the pads (please put info up as i requested)

I think its not possible because it took months to make this patch and again same thing couldn't be done.If arjind anyhow does it then it will be released after IPL

I will try (Cricket - Duke actually was the reason behind delaying the patch as he worked very slowly and after he was banned I was very busy) but right now I am working on a mega batpack

hey arjind can you please tell me which dds file should be replaced with what? i'm finding a lot of problems with that mate...and in that tutorial its specific about indian kits and the user knows what directory to use for replacing the files...so can you help me and some few others who are struggling with installing your patch???:crying:(:noway
TEXPACK (I have already posted the tutorial)

Users who are viewing this thread