.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please Meet Sir tell me why the players are still wearing dress of national cricket team. I started a game between Chennai Super Kings and Rajsthan Royals but they were wearing dress of asia 11 and other one I don't remember. When I run the installer of patch it said installation successful.

coolnike

School Cricketer
hello please some one help me... i am having problem when i play the game after 1st ball my ashes 09 game crashes... please anyone suggest me what to do to solve this problem .. please help me:(:(

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Please Meet Sir tell me why the players are still wearing dress of national cricket team. I started a game between Chennai Super Kings and Rajsthan Royals but they were wearing dress of asia 11 and other one I don't remember. When I run the installer of patch it said installation successful.
Run update 1.1. Let it complete and then run the second one. Also your game should be freshly installed.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Meet sir it is still not happening. I reinstalled the game the done what you told but the players are still wearing dress of national team. :-(

Last edited:

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Ok if i have downloaded wrong file please give the links again.

----------

Please give link for original download.

----------

Please give link for original download.

----------

Sorry sir by mistake I installed update 1.1 first. I actually don't know how to do patching. I am new to this site. Please give the link for original download.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
^It is. So, leave it and try to install patches made by other users.
I remember PS made IPL patch too, download it and see if it works.:)

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Hmm . . . . . I am very disappointed. I really wanted to play Ipl on my computer. I just hate these computer game companies. Why are they not making good computer cricket games. India is a big market indeed. We have to still depend on modding to renew game and when these companies make games they make it unlicensed.

Users who are viewing this thread