Aryan is in love!!

na man these tricks won't work. she is a nice girl. by nice i mean shez not really into those things u ppl talking about. All i gotta do is make her feel special and stuff. shez got a heart of gold!!

aryan_6668 said:
na man these tricks won't work. she is a nice girl. by nice i mean shez not really into those things u ppl talking about. All i gotta do is make her feel special and stuff. shez got a heart of gold!!

Well seems like you know what to do there.

Ask her to go see a movie; this usually always works. After a few months of just hanging out I guess go for the jugular...so to speak.

Oh and BTW, you should 'lighten' it up a bit. Keep it smooth, and funny. It'll help to break the ice.

Last edited:
prarara said:
Well seems like you know what to do there.

Ask her to go see a movie; this usually always works. After a few months of just hanging out I guess go for the jugular...so to speak.

Oh and BTW, you should 'lighten' it up a bit. Keep it smooth, and funny. It'll help to break the ice.

very well said. i am gonna ask her for a movie or i would take her to the sea shore instead and talk to her :D

interesting man... to woo a girl, u ask strangers for advice. even though you might be knowins us through PC, we are basically strangers to u! anyways, since u've asked it, some thoughts that i have

since u say that u will take her out, this means taking her out is easy. so wooing her is the part u need help in... i would say try being humorous. crack jokes that would normally sound stupid, but such jokes work with girls. when she starts laughing her heart at ur words, u have good chances! but dont ever try to be over humorous. she shd not know that ur trying to be humorous!

i dont have the credibility to advice you because i have not done anything like this (i'm single) but its all based on what i see, what i hear, etc.

You want help taking a girl out? Easy just grab a double barrel shotgun and aim for the face :laugh..That wasn't that funny was it? :P

Just say you're going (Insert place) and does she want to go with you.
Just do what feels best :D

dude as many have said before, party + alcohol = your new partner

we should start a thread called funny party stories just to share all dif stratergies

just a quick tip

dont ever try to dump a girl before her birthday/valentine's dat/christmas and then try and get back with her a couple of weeks later, (to avoid getting her a present)

never ever works

I'd personally say avoid the cinema, not a great place for talking. Go for a walk in a park or something, but her an ice cream, and above all, listen to her. Make her feel valued and wanted. Be polite, but don't go into your shell - jokes and funny stories go down well.

Another couple of tips, keep smiling and act relaxed, even if you're not. Don't do any typical male stuff (fart etc), cos that won't impress her.

Ive already said it before, but really can't stress it enough - talk about what she wants to talk about. Find out her hobbies and interests, then going home and doing a bit of research on them won't go amiss, she'll see you making the effort for her.

Good luck :D

"Your eyes are like an ocean, and I'm lost at sea"

Good advice, be yourself, within reason though

ste_mc_efc said:
just a quick tip

dont ever try to dump a girl before her birthday/valentine's dat/christmas and then try and get back with her a couple of weeks later, (to avoid getting her a present)

never ever works

ive gotta say i opose this view, works a treat for some of us :p

ask her for a movie,
or just take her out to any coffee shop etc.
Let her shop too.they love shopping n keep talking to her.Mind u ,no family planning or u'll screw your case up.

Users who are viewing this thread