What am I doing wrong?

So you want to use you're hand for the rest of you're life? you're fake anyways.
Well a Wife and a girlfriend are different because
one will spend the rest of her life with you and love you and

other will spend all your money and annoy you and...probably won't even like you.

you should definately meet her

but always take a friend with you and just remeber she might be different that you thought becuase no matter how much you talk to people over the phone or on msn, they are NEVER the same in real life!
dont go somewhere like a resteraunt that you would have to be stuck with just her and be all awkward if it didnt happen. also dont come across as desperate and unless you really think shes into you, dont ask her out the first time that you meet her thats such a turnoff. :cool:

I love the way this post seems to have been ignored, yet it's the only advice from a girl in this thread, so I suggest you take some heed !

Yes, you have obviously overlooked it in your spamathons ;)

Don't worry, to cheer you up a little, (and to be a tease) in one of the categories in the awards you are fighting it out for the win in a tightly fought contest. The last few votes will make all the difference in the coming days :onpc

He didn't say whether it was the real awards or the mods' awards. You could be winning most irritating member?

Well, I think looking for advice about girls on the internet is partly where you have went wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread