Ashes Cricket 2009 problem with Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

satyendra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ashes cricket 2009 win 7 and win 8 lag solved

Ashes 09 requires a dedicated graphic card with updated Direct X.Try updating to the latest Direct X Version and check.Preferably 11.

This games requires an dedicated sound card...eg. i had this lag issues forever..tried all the tricks but after installing a new sound card(creative audigy) evrything works like charm..no lag or shutters...

do try this one and give it a go...as ashes cricket 2013 is coming...keep gaming!!!

hk16

School Cricketer
Hey guys i found a solution of huge loading problem of ashes 09 in win7.If u have installed the game then only it would work!!!!!!!!!! Copy your ashes 09 game to any storing removable disk or pendrive or usb.Uninstall the game using revo uninstaller pro and copy the game back to your system from your pendrive or disk or usb.
Now the loading will not stuck and you can play without any irritation!
i cannnot bet that this would help but it helped for me and my friends!:wave

Mairaj

School Cricketer
my ashes cricket 2011 takes a little time to load but it works fine in game
But i cant play test matches.Pls Help

Same Problem here :noway
My Computer Specs:

Pentium 4 (2.80 GHz)
Nvidia Quardo FX 570
2.00 GB RAM
Service Pack 3

HARISH S

Panel of Selectors
I have installed ashes cricket 2009 to my desktop.the game is running and everything is fine, but i play any match in that,it hangs after the first ball bowled... i have pressed windows key but the system doesnt respond to it.. please say me a solution...
My system requirements..
windows xp service pack 3
32 bit os
dual core processor E5700 @ 3.00 Ghz
1.96gb of RAM

Bipin KUMAR

School Cricketer
I have also buy this game it is installed perfectly but whenever I run this game it takes a huge time to go ahead , after that videos come and loading screen where we press enter afterwards there it goes on loading and do not come when I close it by task manager and open the big editor there comes file not created I have all the minimum specifications I love this game a lot I also installed bats and other things in game Plz Help me To solve out this problem anyone plz :facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread