Ashes Cricket 2009 problem with Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

rang6300

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i am from 2011 ... lol
still like to play this game online as this is the only cricket online multiplayer...:facepalm

for all those who still are not able to play the game in Xp with out lagging, and have the PC matching minimum requirements...listen...there is no problem in your hard ware, updating graphic card or more ram will not solve the issue beccoz the PROBLEM Is with this GAME SOFTWARE !!!
TRICK FOR windows Xp : just open the Windows Media PLayer with the Game and whether you play a song or not in the Media player,, it should remain OPEN as long as you are playing the game...RESULT: dramatic increase in Frame Rates and even old P4 with 256mb graphics card will run the game Perfectly...
hope this help...:yes

But i am having a trouble :facepalm.... in windows 7 (32bit or 64 bit both versions i tried) but the game LOADING TIMES are HUGE.....the game kind of stuck during Loading. But During play, it plays well with out Windows Media PLayer of Windows 7 to open. ITS just the HUGE LOADING TIMES which are so much irritating......
The patch 1.1 says that it REMOVES the Loading time problem in Windows 7...but i havent tried it as you know i cant install it...:rolleyes

So my question is from Experts of Crackers....
What instructions inside the official ashes cricket Patches to REMOVE this irritating And NON Responsive Helding of Game in Windows 7... and how to remove this issue manually:spy....????
i have tried to Disable the WIndows Defender in win 7 but no success...:noway

please help

muru

County Cricketer
This game loads OK in Windows 7 but when the first ball is bowled, it hangs! I tried running the game as administrator, tried other tricks like right clicking on root .exe 's properties and selecting the combatable windows version etc, even then it hangs when the first ball is bowled! So I gave up playing it in Windows 7. Such a waste:( of time!

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution
also will these patches make any difference?

----------

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution

CAN ANYBODY HELP OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM??

(my game install easily, no loading time problem)

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
This game loads OK in Windows 7 but when the first ball is bowled, it hangs! I tried running the game as administrator, tried other tricks like right clicking on root .exe 's properties and selecting the combatable windows version etc, even then it hangs when the first ball is bowled! So I gave up playing it in Windows 7. Such a waste:( of time!

same problem friend, did u find any solution?

----------

hi i am from 2011 ... lol
still like to play this game online as this is the only cricket online multiplayer...:facepalm

for all those who still are not able to play the game in Xp with out lagging, and have the PC matching minimum requirements...listen...there is no problem in your hard ware, updating graphic card or more ram will not solve the issue beccoz the PROBLEM Is with this GAME SOFTWARE !!!
TRICK FOR windows Xp : just open the Windows Media PLayer with the Game and whether you play a song or not in the Media player,, it should remain OPEN as long as you are playing the game...RESULT: dramatic increase in Frame Rates and even old P4 with 256mb graphics card will run the game Perfectly...
hope this help...:yes

But i am having a trouble :facepalm.... in windows 7 (32bit or 64 bit both versions i tried) but the game LOADING TIMES are HUGE.....the game kind of stuck during Loading. But During play, it plays well with out Windows Media PLayer of Windows 7 to open. ITS just the HUGE LOADING TIMES which are so much irritating......
The patch 1.1 says that it REMOVES the Loading time problem in Windows 7...but i havent tried it as you know i cant install it...:rolleyes

So my question is from Experts of Crackers....
What instructions inside the official ashes cricket Patches to REMOVE this irritating And NON Responsive Helding of Game in Windows 7... and how to remove this issue manually:spy....????
i have tried to Disable the WIndows Defender in win 7 but no success...:noway

please help

friend, the problem of game hangs in windows 7 when bowler bowls, is thr any solution, thanks in advance

pappu710

School Cricketer

sir the same problem i was facing but now when i bought a 1gb nvidia card it works perfectly fine and dont stuck at the 1st ball
but the loading time sucks me

Srees

School Cricketer
i have the same problem friends.
my system req........
Intel core 13 processor
4 gb ram
direct x 11

Please help me...........

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
ashes cricket 2009 not running in my computer

I am facing problem to run ashes cricket 2009 in my laptop .I have installed full version of this game in my laptop and when i click its shortcut on desktop then Game doesn't start ,it only runs in task manager but nothing comes on screen.Please suggest to solve this problem. I am providing system details :

Manfacturer : Lenevo
Operating System : Windows 7
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM [email protected] GHz
RAM:4 GB
Graphics Card : NIVIDIA GeForce GT 540 M 2GB dedicated

Please suggest me solution for this problem. I am very big fan of code master cricket games so i hope you will suerly help me.

rahul_zlpr

School Cricketer
i have windows 7 32 bit system with 4 gb ram laptop. The game runs smooth till match starts howver when first ball is bowled it crashes on pitching why. please help with a solution.

knight

School Cricketer
I have win 7 installed in my pc with every single requirement.but still i am facing problem . It takes huge time in loading . While i can play my game very easily.but it have problem in loading.any how tell me how to install official codemasters patch 1.1. When i try to install it asks for the root directry of installed AC09 but when i install it it says not for installed version.PLS HELP ME...thank you(in advance)

ponnu_2012

School Cricketer
I have win 7 installed in my pc with every single requirement.but still i am facing problem . It takes huge time in loading . While i can play my game very easily.but it have problem in loading.any how tell me how to install official codemasters patch 1.1. When i try to install it asks for the root directry of installed AC09 but when i install it it says not for installed version.PLS HELP ME...thank you(in advance)
i think your game is not original?? only original game supports the patch.

spooony

Club Captain
Windows 7 will ahve a huge loading time when you use the NO CD patch. And not no cd patch ain't illegal if you own the original game. Just save you time inserting the disk in again.

If you have problems with lag issues just download rivatuner or Nhancer and tweak the gpu rendering settings. Put everything on performance rather than quality. You can squeeze out 10 fps easy with those apps.

If you are running a p4 with a decent gpu your cpu is the bottleneck and all that will help is getting a better cpu. No way around that

Harishd

School Cricketer
Hi Iam harish i bought ashes cricket 2009 from flipkart. You must have dedicated graphics card.:facepalm

Minimum Requirements
Pentium 4 2.0GHz
Athlon XP 2900+

Login
GeForce 6800 GS
Radeon X1600

Recommended Requirements
Core 2 Duo E6420 2.13GHz
Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+

GeForce 7900 GTX
Radeon X1900 Series

Login
1.5 GB
Win Vista 32
DX 9
3 GB
FPS

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Ashes 09 requires a dedicated graphic card with updated Direct X.Try updating to the latest Direct X Version and check.Preferably 11.

Users who are viewing this thread