Ashes Cricket 2013 Cancelled

Indiwent

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
123w706.jpg

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
It was a rollercoaster of a ride and it's finally over. They really should have just made it a $2 iphone game where people would have mostly ignored it.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You do know they approve fart apps....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Mike Fegan will be fine, as will the management of Trickstar they've raked it in and obviously not spent it on the game. More holidays anyone? :wave

The staff, however, have not. Spare a thought for them as they will no doubt be in shock at the coverage and infamy that has befallen their game.

----------

It does bug me how many of these sites are using the oven gloves screenshot of DBC in beta as their cover image.

Luckily enough we have come so far from that shot that it bears little resemblance (it looks better than the final Ashes product though...).

----------

That work...

Not for long, I hear the mo-cap stars of Ashes 2013, Terance and Philip have inked a deal for video game...

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mike Fegan will be fine, as will the management of Trickstar they've raked it in and obviously not spent it on the game. More holidays anyone? :wave

The staff, however, have not. Spare a thought for them as they will no doubt be in shock at the coverage and infamy that has befallen their game.

----------

Luckily enough we have come so far from that shot that it bears little resemblance (it looks better than the final Ashes product though...).

----------

Not for long, I hear the mo-cap stars of Ashes 2013, Terance and Philip have inked a deal for video game...

So if as they say we are getting refunded, who pays for that? 505?

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

What odds do you put down that a legal suit will be filed from 505 to Trickstar (obviously the unknown factor of the contract between the two plays a big part) to recoup losses or investment.. and also the odds of the ECB and ACB filing a suit against 505 for causing ruin to their associated reputations?

Also, as I mentioned elsewhere.. the million dollar question is exactly who authorised it to be put on sale on Steam.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Thi$ was fun. The last few days. Wonder if anyone will be here visiting after today.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Caught out! Games publisher recalls flawed Ashes game | News.com.au

Mainstream news has picked up on it. This cannot be good for the Aussie Game Dev scene.
Nice of News Corp to pinch my video without credit and stick an ad in front of it.

Users who are viewing this thread