Ashes Cricket 2013 Facebook page closed

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Either I've been banned, or the page has been taken down, so there must be some activity at Trickstar. Can someone else check?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't be. Words are spelled correctly and walls are there. That is impossible.:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
It wouldn't surprise me if someone just forgot the password for it in early September...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Was looking and both trickstar and 505's twitters are just dead zones, months between posts. Being their social media manager must be a breeze...

Come in, read abusive tweets, go home.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Was looking and both trickstar and 505's twitters are just dead zones, months between posts. Being their social media manager must be a breeze...

Come in, read abusive tweets, go home.

Remember they did win an award for their work.*

*not a joke

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The PR agency were nominated for their grassroots campaign via social media (which was very successful at raising awareness). Somewhat different.
The twitter feed has been consistently useless.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
The whole comedy part of the competition was it was UK ONLY. ...then the game gets a release during the Australian return Ashes. BigAnt essentially did EXACTLY the same thing (minus the "replicating your face in the game" bit which you can do via the Academy anyway) and had it open to the ENTIRE world via PC.net and their official forum.

Being their social media manager must be a breeze...

I'm refreshing BigAnt's "Job Description" page every day for that position to go live... I'll stick my cat behind my keyboard and it'll instantly be better than any of the official twitter feeds from 505, Trickstar and Ashes13 combined.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wasn't that basically for the vote thing Exeter nd Macquarie won? Which actually was a great idea, had it been a competition for a remotely decent or even complete game.

My parents live in Exeter and I have played a bit there.. I couldn't believe it when I saw Exeter Uni's cricket ground at 1 frame every 2 seconds, I thought I was tripping.. The guys must be gutted to be in the worst game ever made, or maybe strangely proud?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Speaking as someone who is in the game, it's not something I'll be telling the family about...

...however, everyone will know about my Xtreme Wood in DBC14 :yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Twitter page is still up ATM
It's simple - on Twitter you actively would need to retweet the negative comments, while Facebook has an open wall and/or comments.

There are still people tweeting at the @ashescricket13 account wondering when the game will be out on PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread