Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Considering the name of the thread in the Cricket 14 forum and to try and get the discussion back to questions, this thread now has a more general name.

We can discuss the broader thing of the lack of communication in the release date thread.

To be honest, the thread starter should've called it that to begin with. What an assh#le...

I put forth a motion that the thread title be changed to "Ashes Cricket 13 speculation thread" :cheers

^ That's funnier if you picture Matt as Kim Jong Un slamming his little fist on a desk while he typed it...

Rejected.

Don't be getting the idea there's democracy on here.

I call on everyone here to stand up against this oppression with Naveencc as the new head of state at PC :mad

I have not been following this until recently.

As I understand it, this is the same development studio that made Ashes 09 and 10? What was there reasoning for changing publishers from Codemasters to Trickstar? Did Chief answer that at some point?

As I understand it, this is the same development studio that made Ashes 09 and 10? What was there reasoning for changing publishers from Codemasters to Trickstar? Did Chief answer that at some point?

1. Codemasters are still around though they have been acquired by Reliance/Zapak IIRC.

2. It was Transmission Games who was the developer and it went under and came back as Trickstar.

Transmission went bust and some of the developers came back under the name of Trickstar.

The publishers of this game are 505 Games, who do have a questionable track record if you look it up.

Now - any questions on Ashes Cricket 13?

Yes! Hello, Sir... Biggs here... Masculine Moderator Monthly Magazine. Just one question, when will Ashes Cricket 2013 rise from the... *snort*... Ashes ....to completion? Please answer using Onomatopoeia.

Where on earth chief is?
I just feel that trickstar and 505 are wasting ashes license! for nothing!

Yes! Hello, Sir... Biggs here... Masculine Moderator Monthly Magazine. Just one question, when will Ashes Cricket 2013 rise from the... *snort*... Ashes ....to completion? Please answer using Onomatopoeia.

Belch drizzle murmur bang whizz baa chug.

Users who are viewing this thread