Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Hello Mike F.,things are not really shaping up well and right now the best thing is to reveal some screenshots atleast.:-)

I still wonder if they will release the game in November even if the bugs aren't fixed by then.

I guess, with nothing to see for ourselves, we have to take his word. Would be interesting to see the progress Trickstar guys have made once we get some screens or a video in September.

PS: Now I hope September doesn't mean end of September like 30/09.

I guess, with nothing to see for ourselves, we have to take his word. Would be interesting to see the progress Trickstar guys have made once we get some screens or a video in September.

PS: Now I hope September doesn't mean end of September like 30/09.

Rest assured, it won't be end of September as we are now making good progress on all fronts. I'll co-ordinate with our publisher 505 Games and get back to you on this ASAP. Thanks for all your patience throughout August :yes

Is the game now in a state that means you're really looking forward to showing it off?

If you put the game visuals on a scale of the previously released shots to what International Cricket 2010 looked like, where do they now sit in your view?

Thanks again Mike for your time and updates.

I think we forget how time intensive, financially intensive and physically intensive it is to produce and deliver on a video game these days.

It was so much less "in the public eye" and developers had privacy and time to hone their creations, but not today with everyone wanting a piece of the action immediately and impatiently...

Take the time and deliver a game that you will be proud of first and foremost, and then I'm sure we will be happy with it also... :)

Hey Mike, when can we expect to see something now? It's almost September. Have you sent the game for platform approvals? Are you confident of releasing it in November?

Hey Mike, when can we expect to see something now? It's almost September. Have you sent the game for platform approvals? Are you confident of releasing it in November?

Given it would take at least a month from submission to shelves they probably have until early October to work on the game.

The whole working until November seems a bit false as there is no way they can be working on the game in November and also have it on shelves that month.

Given it would take at least a month from submission to shelves they probably have until early October to work on the game.

The whole working until November seems a bit false as there is no way they can be working on the game in November and also have it on shelves that month.

Day one update? Seems unlikely, don't think they've ever patched any of their previous games have they?

Day one update? Seems unlikely, don't think they've ever patched any of their previous games have they?

An Ashes 2009 patch was forced out of Transmission before bankruptcy.

I'd be surprised if Ashes 2013 ever gets patched. It will be out of date as soon as the Australian Ashes series is over since the Australian and English squads aren't editable, and it's hard to imagine Trickstar providing constant updates for new players.

Maybe if there are enough game modes. Remember, even BLC 05 had career modes, and it's still a good game to play. I've kept it's demo alone for many years. But then to BLC 07, and AC09 there was a gradual decrease in the game modes. :spy :D.
Anyone played that career mode? Can you guys tell something about that?

He meant fixing certain small bugs IMO (not missing WK bodies of course!:p)

Still, I'm looking fwd to the difference in the upcoming screens (hopefully within a fortnight, Mike would know better though) and the ones that were out in May. The difference there would speak a lot about the work MikeF & Co. have done on AC13 in the last couple of months. Either we are up for a pleasant surprise or a bit of disappointment, either way its worth looking fwd to.

They could/can be working on it right up until release, pretty standard for most console games to have a big ol' Day one patch these days... PC would be slightly easier since the approvals process doesn't exist, so they could technically push that one a bit later, then simply release an online update or something...

Users who are viewing this thread