Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Mike tommorow r u going to reveal some of the features of the game.it is september and plz give something other than bugs update.

Well mike the month is over, just kidding not in that much of a hurry.:p
PS Still hoping to see the game at a 100% level very soon.

Looking forward to seeing some visuals in the early weeks of september. Hopefully you guys are on track for some reveals this month.

I'm actually pretty excited to see what Mike has to show us considering it has all the features of DB14 AND MORE!!!! :)

It's only JUST gone September. I wouldn't expect anything for a couple of weeks...

They could always put an Amazonian Royal Flycatcher in the game and get Biggs' money? :)

They could always put an Amazonian Royal Flycatcher in the game and get Biggs' money? :)

Biggs has a real Amazonian Royal Flycatcher, I should know, it flys down to my place a fair bit to drop in messages, mainly "send cake" and "This guy hasn't got his cake" so why would he buy a game when hes got the real thing?

Anyways on a serious note, I am going to buy this game either way, as I would encourage anyone else to that can afford both games. I still think it'll sell a fair bit due to the licenses.

Lets hope Mike doesnt come on 28th september (2 days before end of september) and say we have goofed it up once again. so wait for some more time.

Espically after the videos and screenshots from Ross i think Mike should be all the more careful before he releases any screenshot or video, if atall he releases :lol

Chances are whatever state the game is in, Trickstar/Codemasters. will have it going out by November. Even if this means they just pass submission on one format and fail in another they simply have too much to lose missing the start of the next ashes than they gain from making a better game. I wouldn't expect it to have the 'wow factor' that DBC14 will have nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread