Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Atleast they could have had a crease there... photoshop!

Yeah, that's suuuuuper lazy. I would've done it for free...

I suppose you're not looking forward to our upcoming redesign?

Haha. Shoot me. I just won't tell you what theme I use, because I know you'll change it to mess with me...

how on earth can they still be encouraging pre-orders without a confirmed release date? given they've already missed two. that is outrageous, surely?

...nobodies pre-ordering this thing. It's like a kid asking a mall santa for a rocket launcher at christmas.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
nobodies pre-ordering this thing. It's like a kid asking a mall santa for a rocket launcher at christmas.

i think whether anyone is actually pre-ordering or not is moot.

just because i can't get any kids in the back of my van doesn't change the fact i shouldn't be stood on the edge of the playground offering to show them my puppies in the first place.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well the bat stickers are still wrong ;)
The preview shots were the issue, the ones in the full page advert are actually ok.

madmusician

Club Cricketer
I suppose you're not looking forward to our upcoming redesign?
tc31Rxr.png

That logo has always reminded me of the ECB website logo during the 2001 Ashes. Just dug an old magazine out to find it, and I was right...

photo.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...just because i can't get any kids in the back of my van doesn't change the fact i shouldn't be stood on the edge of the playground offering to show them my puppies in the first place.

That felt a little more real than some of my analogies...

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Was that ad taken out by amazon themselves... as that would make more sense. Optimistic retailer still holding pre-orders...

D

Dutch

All this just confirms to me that they are not listening and not learning. Bugger them. I am done. It is a mess, it was a mess and it will remain a mess. Sorry for the pessimism but jeez, how many people do you need to change a frigging light-bulb.......

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Next week is going to be different:p, well it's not this week anyway.:lol:p
PS :rolleyes This guy get's it.:thumbs

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
All this just confirms to me that they are not listening and not learning. Bugger them. I am done. It is a mess, it was a mess and it will remain a mess. Sorry for the pessimism but jeez, how many people do you need to change a frigging light-bulb.......

there is nothing about that post I don't love.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Another deadline came and gone.....(all ears for anyone who wants to argue we are still on "early September"

I don't even feel like putting any effort to let them know how disappointing this is. It will fall on deaf ears again i fear.

Last edited:

DeadShot

Club Captain
They released some half baked screenshots and vine video with lot of pride. Only to end up with criticism. They didn't even notice the issues with those screens and videos. May be they came to a point where this game is not as good as DBC14. They have seen how well DBC14 has shaped up.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Another deadline came and gone.....(all ears for anyone who wants to argue we are still on "early September"

I don't even feel like putting any effort to let them know how disappointing this is. It will fall on deaf ears again i fear.

Depends how you're dividing the month??? Early- late would be 1-14 & 15-30th. Early-mid-late would be 1-10 11-20, 21-30!!! So it cud still be early sept. but it's still not gud enuff, bug fix this... Polish that... Blah blah blah. Not one screenshot, even something funny like bobbleheads just to appease the masses.
Oh wait we got floating headed wicketkeepers once!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread