Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Unless I've missed it there's also no AC13 advert in this month's Cricketer. If they are still releasing it's a pretty funny way of going about things.

Took a bit of time to read back on this thread... it's all sounding a bit ominous now!

Steve S.

They might come back & say like EA, game never existed at later point. ;)

For me, fan of DBC,,,I so hope the plug has been pulled, pulled well enough it can't be pluged again

It has caused so much stinking, I'd probably be playing a good cricket as I write

was there a statement released about tomorrow or us guessing coz its a new month?seen a couple of posts now waiting for 2morrow.

Last edited:
The question is whether they can actually make that.

As Ross has said about the RLWC game it takes around 6 weeks from the game being completed to it getting on shelves. If that is true then the game would have to be completed by now, I highly doubt it has been.

Expect a statement tomorrow either saying the plug has been pulled or the date has been "put back to December for a better quality product"

It can be done quicker than 6 weeks but considering they told us this week they were still working on it November doesn't seem likely.

Maybe it'll jump out at us and say "boo"

----------

Unless I've missed it there's also no AC13 advert in this month's Cricketer. If they are still releasing it's a pretty funny way of going about things.

No there isn't for the first time since May.

Users who are viewing this thread