Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AC13 got to the point where it was played in the first of the yogscast christmas charity stream as a "prize" for raising $100,000...

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Some muffin on the Whirlpool forums (whirlpool.net.au) is claiming he bought Ashes Cricket 2013 for his Xbox from the UK eBay. I wished him luck of getting the goods or his money back, to be honest (he said he'll post a photo as proof when it arrives).

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Some muffin on the Whirlpool forums (whirlpool.net.au) is claiming he bought Ashes Cricket 2013 for his Xbox from the UK eBay. I wished him luck of getting the goods or his money back, to be honest (he said he'll post a photo as proof when it arrives).
Because no one on eBay ever sold a product they didn't have physically...

Harvey Norman are still running ads on Google for buying the game and people are still tweeting to the @ashescricket13 account asking for the release date.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...people are still tweeting to the @ashescricket13 account asking for the release date.

Further proof that twitter is simply the best place on the internet today...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone been contacted about the refund?

Where's my money Mike!!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
I got...
Hi, thanks for emailing Trickstar customer service in regards to your refund. Unfortunately the guy who signs the cheques around here is currently unable to be located since early September. We've forwarded your details on to his personal mobile device, which we've received a few returned emails featuring pictures of tropical beaches, strawberry daiquiris and Russians in various attire. We're assuming he'll process the cheques as soon as he clears up any outstanding business in the caymans er I mean, the office.

Once again, thanks for contacting Trickstar Customer Care

Stay tuned for your refund

- CBF

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone been contacted about the refund?

Where's my money Mike!!!

Apparently if you pester Steam they will give you 20 dollars in credit, which is useless as I don't buy any other games on Steam..

Getting money from Trickstar? They cant even ensure the bowler bowls in the correct direction, what chance have they got of co-ordinating thousands of refunds in differing currencies?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You may use it to buy DB14, as it is very much *likely* it'll be put up on Steam, though a bit later.

I don't have uncapped internet at home.. The only reason I've been on Steam at all is a month in the UK.. By the time DBC14 releases I'll be too busy looking after the kids and wife I don't have yet :)

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
So who's going to start the first AC13 story then? ;)

I've mentioned a few times before that I'd love to write a analytical marketing paper on the different strategies and outcomes of 4 particular games.. just for the fun of it.. but only once all the games have finished coming out.. or Ross get's his refund from Steam.. or MikeM finally pays up.. whichever comes last.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I emailed 505 and said basically i want a refund...they said email steam, so I did and they said that I cant get a refund for it. I emailed back but havent got a reply yet

I am yet to receive any correspondence... maybe my email address gives it away :)

Imagine if Mike had been successful in his efforts with Cricket Australia to block our game....

Users who are viewing this thread