Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Chief. Im amazed that noone has asked this (or maybe I missed it) but will there be sufficient stats tracking and all the relevant graphs etc. readily available? Will you be able to see which of your players has taken the most wickets (for example) in a season etc etc?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That sounds like career mode to me.

And be a pro isnt featured hence we gotta be content with saving a group of them.

----------

@Chief. Im amazed that noone has asked this (or maybe I missed it) but will there be sufficient stats tracking and all the relevant graphs etc. readily available? Will you be able to see which of your players has taken the most wickets (for example) in a season etc etc?

No one asked this??? You gotta be kidding me!:eek: Why does this-Stats-Tracking thread even exist?

Last edited:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hello Chief, you might have knows that users create editors to edit the textures in the game. Why don't you provide an official editor, what allows users to make corrections by themselves?

----------

Also do we have proper toss, like- the commentator speaking "we have two captains, <player> spins the coin <player> will call." And then, after the toss, the captain read out the entire playing XI?

I'm sure you might face problems with license issues, but at least to the Ashes Tournament, where the teams are expected to be licensed?

----------

If it is possible, make sure that you add a tournament creator, what will help in users creating their own bilateral series'. I have more thought on it, I'll express it after a day or two:).

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As simple presentation one - in IC10, once toin coss was out the way, the teams entered the arena with no line ups shown (BLC 99 had this)

Will this be changed in AC13?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thank you. I will reinstate the Gangnam-dancing pigeons in the outfield... For now...

THIS HAD BETTER BE A QUICKTIME EVENT MINIGAME... or I cancel my pre-order.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Think we can put a pin in the ol' irrelevant licenses discussion...

...that's PlanetCricket's job to fix :p

Abhipune

Pirate
Great to see a Cricket Game WIP finally after a long time. But , if a cricet game has to be made, it has to be made excellently.
I have a few questions:
1. Will we be able to see different kinds of bowling actions(run-ups)? For eg. Harbhajan Singh and R.Ashwin are both offspinners with different actions.
2. Like in AC-09 will we get tutorials to play the strokes, or will there be a nets mode?
3. DRS? I think it has become such an integral part and would add a nice taste of reality to the game
4. Will the batsmen bat according to the situations. Will there be rain-washed games decided on D/L? Will there be a night-watchman if a wicket falls close to the end of day' s play. These tweaks will make the game simply amazing.
5. New shots like the switch-hit, or the Dilscoop, will we get to see them. Thanks.
6 Lastly, licenses? Will we get to see player-likeliness or official jerseys? Or only restricted to England and Australia?
7. Having different squads by default for ODI, T20 and Tests(think it was there in AC09)
8. Will there be an IPL, BBL, BPL, SPL Aus/Eng/Ind/SAF Domestic Leagues?

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Will all the tourniment modes from IC10 be included in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread