Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chief with the changers to the aus team in the last 24 hours, are you going to include the newest members.

A guy called Chris Rogers and James Faulkner are now in the ashes squad, does the team watch for this kind of thing or is everyone picked who will be in the game already..
p.s Who no Nets in ashes or bigant, next time please.;)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Chief with the changers to the aus team in the last 24 hours, are you going to include the newest members.

A guy called Chris Rogers and James Faulkner are now in the ashes squad, does the team watch for this kind of thing or is everyone picked who will be in the game already..

The squad will be right up to date. In a licensed game like this, and ones from the past, the developers have always planned for this sort of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was already sorting it.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I guess Chief would have been kept in the loop. He might have actually known about it before the official announcement.

So now that we know the Australian squad, can we expect you to reveal something too?

Chief

Panel of Selectors

We have a pool of players so that we can avoid any surprises. And even so sometimes there ARE surprises! Luckily we always have reference available if, for example, a new player came out of the blue and had to be added.
All of the Ashes squad are accounted for, don't worry.

----------

I guess Chief would have been kept in the loop. He might have actually known about it before the official announcement.

So now that we know the Australian squad, can we expect you to reveal something too?

There's definitely stuff in the hopper ready to go out. Few more podcasts, feature descriptions imminent. Little while longer for video/screens though - I'm very grateful everyone seems so distracted in the meantime. Been nice and quiet in here for a couple of days. :yes

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Chief, does the game feature all the 30 contracted players from each team?
I suppose so, as you say say there is a pool of players.
Honestly, it will be great to have many options to select from.
(Not sure if you'll answer this)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
We have a pool of players so that we can avoid any surprises. And even so sometimes there ARE surprises! Luckily we always have reference available if, for example, a new player came out of the blue and had to be added.
All of the Ashes squad are accounted for, don't worry.

----------

There's definitely stuff in the hopper ready to go out. Few more podcasts, feature descriptions imminent. Little while longer for video/screens though - I'm very grateful everyone seems so distracted in the meantime. Been nice and quiet in here for a couple of days. :yes

Ha we have not forgotten though! Im intrigued to learn about Ashes gameplay i reckon its your guys ace card!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach

Did you get yourself distracted with the -you-know-what tool too? :p

venkniralac

International Coach
Chief whether you had experience of playing the game , whther any testers tested the game & finally how long will you take to post screenies

Users who are viewing this thread