Ashes Cricket 2013 Mo-Cap Behind the scenes

naveenncc

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
add stution celebration means if wicket fall after a long interval eperession differt , against tailender team different , in close match expresion is totally diferent

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
add stution celebration means if wicket fall after a long interval eperession differt , against tailender team different , in close match expresion is totally diferent

I agree. When a big wicket falls let the enthusiasm be higher. And more importantly, please do something about the end match animation. Everyone used to give a hi 5 and shake hands and then gone.
Easy wins probably can feature that, but close wins need that enthusiasm. Atleast people running in delight and stealing the stumps.

P.S. Chief, we wouldn't mind a Gangnam Style if possible :P

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I agree. When a big wicket falls let the enthusiasm be higher. And more importantly, please do something about the end match animation. Everyone used to give a hi 5 and shake hands and then gone.
Easy wins probably can feature that, but close wins need that enthusiasm. Atleast people running in delight and stealing the stumps.

P.S. Chief, we wouldn't mind a Gangnam Style if possible :P

I was rather hoping to be part of the only piece of 2012/13 popular culture that DIDN'T feel like it had to include "Gangnam Style" somewhere wherein... :D

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Gangnam Style - aaarrrggghhh...!!!

How about the umpires doing a bit a gangnam after a failed appeal??? :D

angad

Chairman of Consent
Is the motion-cap video actually for AC13??? The animations look almost identical to the ones in IC2010 and IC2009. I just hope they are not using the same animations, as the ones in these games were just....well....BAD!!! They were jittery....did not blend well with each other (e.g. batsman hitting a shot and then standing in an awkward position)....and were just not realistic.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just catching up on this thread, and the new video... but everything looks great. Really impressive coverage on the behind the scenes stuff so far. Genuinely interesting stuff. It's much appreciated.

ponnu_2012

School Cricketer
very very very poor batting and catching animations... why the "actor" want "blessing" from somebody after each shot? where is the follow-through? especially the advanced shot is boring.. please chief, bring one professional cricketer..:facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread