Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Ok everyone, shut up and listen!! :eek:
Ashes IS out on the 21st. My lovefilm rental list has this game moved from "reserved" to "high priority". They don't do that unless their warehouse receives stock. To make doubly sure I phoned them (don't say I don't do anything for you) to see and they said yes, they have it and it will be posted Thursday. :thumbs

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did you confirm the platforms? Really excited. Finally, getting a new cricket game (though not sure how good it will be) in the next few days.

karthik kamath

Club Captain
i dont understand whats going on?? :facepalm

no trailers , some buggy screenshots, some retailers saying its delayed , some not taking preorders yet , some say it isnt submitted for platform approvals and will only be a pc release on 21st and some say it will be available on 21st for all the platforms :facepalm :facepalm

chief , where are you?? :mad

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Although very excited even more baffled bu the marketing!

Bothered tho! Ha

But something seems wrong, why would others put back date and Ross be so so sure?! Its baffling!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes, lovefilm don't do pc games. It's the 360 I'm am getting it for. I'm sure that means the ps3 too. :thumbs

Do keep us posted about the console versions if you are able to get your hands on the game, and as Colin mentioned "seeing is believing" :cheers

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
Game just tweeted that they will be selling it on the 21st, on consoles too

fiction

County Cricketer
Understanding their marketing strategy is tougher than understanding 'Donnie Darko'.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
i dont understand whats going on??
They said all along it would be released on the 21st and it gets released on the 21st - so nothing was going on, it was all just speculation and rumour combined with terrible, terrible, catastrophically incompetent marketing.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I'll believe it when I see it.

Even though I understand why you would say that. Why would the guy on the phone lie and say it has been received into the warehouse?!
Unless you are secretly thinking I made this thread to cause trouble! And if that's the case then you sir have offended my honor, and I challenge you to a dual!

D

Dutch

Even though I understand why you would say that. Why would the guy on the phone lie and say it has been received into the warehouse?!
Unless you are secretly thinking I made this thread to cause trouble! And if that's the case then you sir have offended my honor, and I challenge you to a dual!

A dual what? Carriageway:p?
But I believe you meant duel....

Anyway great that the game is coming out....the plot thickens!

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
due to lightspeed ultra mega fast shipping(which was nearly as expensive as the game it self),i will hopefully have the game in my hands on friday here in germany. the ps3 version. hell yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!
i took especially a day off

Users who are viewing this thread