Ashes Cricket delayed officially

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
a brilliant strategic move by 505 games if they can make the 21st release date :clap :clap:clap
poor ross got tricked by some one :p
will be expecting a trailer to come out within the next few hours :D

Dont be too excited about that .....Words talk but eyes can prove...May your eyes cant see it on June 21 or for some forth coming weeks.....wait till it can be seen

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Just also checked 360achievements.org and they have it announced as a release this week in uk and Australia. :thumbs

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
I hope this is all true and I'm not questioning you Gone4aDuck, but my motogp 2013 (out on firday) lovefilm changed from reserved to high priority at the exact same time ashes 2013 did. Hopefully this is because the orders arrived in the same batch, but maybe someone somewhere just added all games due for release this friday to the rental list.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I hope this is all true and I'm not questioning you Gone4aDuck, but my motogp 2013 (out on firday) lovefilm changed from reserved to high priority at the exact same time ashes 2013 did. Hopefully this is because the orders arrived in the same batch, but maybe someone somewhere just added all games due for release this friday to the rental list.

Don't ruin this "feeling" we're all having!
I'm just happy my thread wasn't deleted! In fact it's on it's 3rd page. What are you thinking Dutch? Delete...delete...delete!!

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
haha, sorry! I really do hope you're right!! If ashes drops through the letter box this week I think I might faint!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

Don't ruin this "feeling" we're all having!
I'm just happy my thread wasn't deleted! In fact it's on it's 3rd page. What are you thinking Dutch? Delete...delete...delete!!

I have to try and at least be seen as selective.....I will wait till you really get your hopes up.....maybe page five.....

Nah it is a good thread and I am just glad there is a bit of movement in the air as it were and people are talking semi positively aout the darn thing. Its been a bit grim the last couple of days and weeks.

Params7

International Cricketer
First time I've seen a game release without trailers on high-end consoles. Can't really even recommend it to friends to pick it up without information. Waiting for reviews and user vids on youtube now.

D

Dutch

First time I've seen a game release without trailers on high-end consoles. Can't really even recommend it to friends to pick it up without information. Waiting for reviews and user vids on youtube now.

Good idea and we are a fickle lot anyway. If the game proves to be decent a lot of the bad vibes will be forgotten I am sure.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone confirm about PS3 version as well? So far only heard about PC & Xbox360.

Dutch, did Amazon specifically mention Xbox360 version or said it will be out for all consoles?

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So many questions for chief and 505 games. If they have genuinely put in so much of effort of creating such a niche game right from scratch along with new motion capture then why at the very moment of it do they cut ties with the community ? We will find out if the game is average or bad or worse in few days, but the question remains.

D

Dutch

Think you mean "about"? Ha, that's 1-1 Dutch! :thumbs

The devil pee on my darn Ipad! (ssh, don't wake Captain OZ.,)

----------

Can anyone confirm about PS3 version as well? So far only heard about PC & Xbox360.

Dutch, did Amazon specifically mention Xbox360 version or said it will be out for all consoles?

According to them they have indeed both PS3 and XBox already in stock and are waiting to send them out on Wednesday or Thursday......

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
So Ross
You doing your practice run? But remember our earlier offer of release date announcement instead of the shameful act stands. Happy running :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread