Ashes Cricket delayed officially

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys go and have a look on the ashes 2013 forum, some idiot has said the release date is the 23rd of who knows, he says he has played the game and it's brilliant.:eek:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's prolly just Chris Woakes then, he's the only guy that's played it.

Ramz

International Coach
Its delayed, the game will be out 5th July and only for Xbox 360 and PC, PS3 version could be delayed further is what advisor told me from 505Games.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do not know if I could trust anyone who says Shahid Afridi is the best cricket player ever.

raghavhari

School Cricketer
if almost 2 years were not sufficient to develop a game for 505 then what would they do in just delaying it for 1 month or more.......why did they announce the release date if they dont know that they would complete the game by that time....this shows how much care they took for developing an international game...if they fail to release the game then all the faith in them would vanish..... any cricket gamer would be frustrated by this kind of things.....that means they clearly they lied to us...

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Listen, nobody knows for sure but I think based on everything we know now and assessing what we were being fed from Ross and Barmy, they would have known by the LORDS announcement at the latest that their game was behind schedule and not likely to make the date - yet were still pursuing preorders and towing the 21st line... whether in-directly or not, Chief does shoulder some of the blame on that, because I find it pretty hard to believe he couldn't pick up the phone and ask a question of someone of reasonable knowledge on the situation...

Like Dutch said, incredibly disappointing...

But here's something that's NOT:

Glorious. Absolutely GLORIOUS... Needed to be quoted again because I fear it was missed in the cacophony of this thread...

Since you love art so much Biggs have a go at the PC bat of pain, remember the flames for chiefs buttocks.:D

angad

Chairman of Consent
Lol...the irony in this whole situation is that 505 Games / trickstar are developing a 'Cricket' game, yet they fail to understand the importance of 'Timing' :p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...remember the flames for chiefs buttocks.:D

I think I've made one too many butt-related pieces of art recently... you'll just have to use your imagination for your PlanetCricket butt-bat ;)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I think I've made one too many butt-related pieces of art recently... you'll just have to use your imagination for your PlanetCricket butt-bat ;)

I can see it now, it banned 2 of your favourite ex members over the last 2 months or so. Guess Who.;)

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa

Ahh! :( I was looking forward to this.

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
You know what wiould be really fun? A new thread on Guess the next deadline to be missed...

Actually no...not really...that would just make people crankier.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TBH, it's of no use. They're probably there to confirm the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread