Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
So as many of you have read the E3 impressions despite them not being hands on give a good enough estimate of what has been going on. The bottom line is they have been lying about everything.

-there is no new engine
-there probably aren't no new animations (you can tell buy the screens imo)
-everything else is probably a lie too

if the above wasn't true we simply would have seen more of the game, this is the reason to NOT buy the game

been saying this from the start mate, and was gunned down by mods n senior members saying that they will not lie to us and i cant accuse them... guess we will find out...

angad

Chairman of Consent
So as many of you have read the E3 impressions despite them not being hands on give a good enough estimate of what has been going on. The bottom line is they have been lying about everything.

-there is no new engine
-there probably aren't no new animations (you can tell buy the screens imo)
-everything else is probably a lie too

if the above wasn't true we simply would have seen more of the game, this is the reason to NOT buy the game

Well actually based on those impressions there is indeed a new engine and new animations.....just that they are worse than ac09, forget IC2010 :p.

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well actually based on those impressions there is indeed a new engine and new animations.....just that they are worse than ac09, forget IC2010 :p.

^This guy gets it! Spot on Angad, much worse than AC09 and IC10 :yes. Instead of balloon heads we get floating heads :lol

Last edited:

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Trickstar (noun): A person or a group who mislead people by convincing them that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
Trickstar (verb) : An act where in a person or a group mislead by people convincing them that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
Trickstar (adjective): The ability or nature of a person or a group to mislead by convincing the people that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
I was a supporter of AC13 but not anymore, but my transformation is nothing compared to Dutch's who was a staunch supporter of AC13 :(

Last edited:

Karachi

Associate Captain
Trickstar (noun): A person or a group who mislead people by convincing them that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
Trickstar (verb) : An act where in a person or a group mislead by people convincing them that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
Trickstar (adjective): The ability or nature of a person or a group to mislead by convincing the people that what he/they are saying is real but disappear when found guilty.
(

So they pulled a Trickstar on us.

In my 31 years of life (yes I am that old) I have seen many cricket games come & go. But never has any company, & I mean never, pulled a Trickstar on its customers - even when their game(s) was pure trash.

These guys are going to learn the hard way just as Micro$oft has with its XBOX-ONE - by giving away their customers to the competition.

shubham466

County Cricketer
attachment.php

It means late July or August! :facepalm

Attachments

• as 013.JPG
    as 013.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 318

nahid

Club Captain
Now amazon price went really up to 40 pound for ps3 and xbox along with no pre order option.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC version is down to ?14.99 according to Amazon...

nahid

Club Captain
Its pretty hard to run games on pc nowdays.

Users who are viewing this thread