Ashes Cricket delayed officially

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If they knew at this point the exact date when they could finish and release the game, I am sure they would have announced the delay. They may not just be sure when they can finish the game.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The "official capacity" refers to him not being paid or funded to be here, I imagine. He's doing it because he cares about the community interaction and, you cannot fault him for that.

505 Games? Ashes Cricket 2013 marketing campaign started back in September 2012 and throughout last year, the publisher talked directly to its core cricket gaming community.
This communication involved letting the cricket gaming communuty see aspects of the development of the game.
It's pretty clear it was a marketing plan and Chief was here as per their plan.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is June 21st still the release date or does it postponed?

Lol. Before you get flamed, do yourself a favour and read the last few pages of this thread.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We've also just landed on the moon.

I spat my coffee in laughter when I read this...

It's pretty clear it was a marketing plan and Chief was here as per their plan.

Well, I understand what you're saying... but you'd have to be a real cynic to believe his interaction was a "marketing gimmick". Chief's been a member here since 2009

...Ross joined because of my takedown which has (thankfully) been put to rest as a complete overreaction. Mikey joined to help out with some questions... all visit predominately like we do, in their spare time.

None of them are here for "marketing" reasons.

They just care about cricket and gaming like we do.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
^This guy gets it

Reversed engineered "marketing" ...which I bet was news to Chief when he read it ;)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Before I phoned 505 I also sent them an email regarding the delayed release, this is their reply:

Thank you for contacting us at 505 Games Support.

We can help if a technical issue might affect the installation, launch or gameplay of a 505 Game.

Please register on the following website:

My 505 Games

This will allow you to sign up and receive news - please also keep a watch on the site's news area as it does receive regular updates and information when available will be posted here!

Yours faithfully,

Stephen I at 505 Games Support

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Sounds to me a bit like the marketing plan has been written backwards. This is what we did therefore that was the plan. I've done it myself on occasion... ;)

Yeh...very soon we would hear even this delay was planned ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
Well, I understand what you're saying... but you'd have to be a real cynic to believe his interaction was a "marketing gimmick. Chief's been a member here since 2009

...Ross joined because of my takedown which has (thankfully) been put to rest as a complete overreaction.

None of them are here for "marketing" reasons.

They just care.
Yes, and remember his contributions for Ashes Cricket 2009 regarding the press releases and inside info. He was never unreliable.

D

Dutch

Sounds to me a bit like the marketing plan has been written backwards. This is what we did therefore that was the plan. I've done it myself on occasion... ;)

Colin, can you give a perspective in how you view Chief's role here? I must admit that I am trying to establish a standpoint in my own mind in how far Chief had the ability and responsibility to communicate as an official representative of the game or not. How do you see his capacity here?

Hitterman

International Coach
Before I phoned 505 I also sent them an email regarding the delayed release, this is there reply:

Thank you for contacting us at 505 Games Support.

We can help if a technical issue might affect the installation, launch or gameplay of a 505 Game.

Please register on the following website:

My 505 Games

This will allow you to sign up and receive news - please also keep a watch on the site's news area as it does receive regular updates and information when available will be posted here!

Yours faithfully,

Stephen I at 505 Games Support

LOL, looks like a template message :P

Users who are viewing this thread