Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, and remember his contributions for Ashes Cricket 2009 regarding the press releases and inside info. He was never unreliable.

My memory isn't that good, but I know he is in good standing with the PC Team here, Barmy, Matt etc... I honestly can't hold him personally accountable for this delay, but I can be incredibly distrustful of the whole shimozzle this has become.

Gotta separate the problems from the personalities sometimes.

Hitterman

International Coach
My memory isn't that good, but I know he is in good standing with the PC Team here, Barmy, Matt etc... I honestly can't hold him personally accountable for this delay, but I can be incredibly distrustful of the whole shimozzle this has become.

Gotta separate the problems from the personalities sometimes.

He was good with the members too. Even I'm a bit frustrated with the delay but now all we can do is just wait for the official words.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Exactly... and on a completely unreleated note, GoneForADuck is going to be in heaven when he realizes his un-deleted thread is about to click-over to 30 pages.

...Dutch, you've made a little boys dreams come true.

Hitterman

International Coach
From one more retailer::facepalm

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I wonder how much of it (i.e. not disclosing the delay) was dependent upon keeping BigAnt guessing! They knew BigAnt was waiting for the official version to decide upon their final strategy. Even now we are hearing different dates from different people and no official word from 505!

I think it has more to do with their incompetence rather than their competition.

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
What makes you think that?

Just what I've picked up from the things Ross has said here and there. We know his game is finished and we know the release date was before october (indicating he was flexible). It stands to reason that Ross was waiting to see what 505 would do before he announces a release date. The best times for releasing are either before the English ashes or the Australian summer. Since 505 will miss the start of the upcoming series, BigAnt have a massive advantage in releasing now.

glenny134

Club Captain
Just what I've picked up from the things Ross has said here and there. We know his game is finished and we know the release date was before october (indicating he was flexible). It stands to reason that Ross was waiting to see what 505 would do before he announces a release date. The best times for releasing are either before the English ashes or the Australian summer. Since 505 will miss the start of the upcoming series, BigAnt have a massive advantage in releasing now.

As much as I'd like to see Big Ant's game come out within the next couple of weeks, I don't think it will. They still need to set a release date and get everyone hyped up for it (besides us) and so on. Would like to be wrong though!!! :)

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think People are too easy in forgetting that Chief did said that the game will be on time debunking all the rumors after Ross announced about their delay for the first time. There is NO WAY that Ross knew it before Chief, everyone of 505 and Trickstar knew that the game hasn't been submitted for Platform approvals yet and therefore it going to delay but they all kept lying to us. I also remember Chief saying that marketing has been good according to him although he isn't in charge of marketing campaign but it was okay to him. But the most annoying fact is about the sudden disappearance act of Chief and denying to reply to anything even though he was online and viewing all the posts. YES, HE WAS ALLOWED to have his say about the release date. If he can debunk Ross rumors before that the game is on time, he was definitely allowed to confirm or deny it again but he chose not to. I can understand all the valuable time Chief has given to this community but people here are taking everything for granted. Just give a little thought and check all the comments of chief past month or so when the rumors came into large. He kept on ignoring release date questions but didn't hesitate to reply about features/details. IF Chief wasn't allowed to confirm/deny the release date at the first place, he wouldn't be allowed to interact like nothing happened with us also.

Just thinking everything by a logic. But overall I wouldn't blame a chief, he wasn't sorely responsible for all of this. He was put in this situation to do so. It keeps bothering me that they had guts to say that game is releasing on 21st July on their Press Conference and kept taking our money even though they knew it all along, even now they haven't announced yet with 3 days left to release :facepalm

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
As much as I'd like to see Big Ant's game come out withing the next couple of weeks, I don't think it will. They still need to set a release date and get everyone hyped up for it (besides us) and so on. Would like to be wrong though!!! :)

I think we will see it with a July 10 release date. What better way than to release it on the day of the first test? If they get posters up at EB and JB, and pump out a few trailers that would be more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread