Status
Not open for further replies.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ban me if can't listen bitter truth.planet cricket is wasteland graveyard of broken cricket games discussions. Admins and staff members keep buttering each other on fantacy ideas fantacy bet rankings. Most ppl give fake news and admins make ppl speculating....few good games like. Old Howzat, ashes cricket 9 dbc14 died early deaths but impotent community cud not made any tweeks patches or requests to game developers nor any online ranking systems for any game like club cricketer to ICC chairman tags to good online players...many fake news and hacks are freely posted .very hard some time to find relavent info when needed.same mess happening with ashes17. Admins seeking fun from rumors and guesses......anyways I try to enjoy this taste.

Instant admin status to anyone who provides coherent explanation to what this means ..?

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree to this extent that talented admins of planet cricket must have kept online part of DBC community alive via organising leagues and awarding v cash on achievements and a kind of player trading etc. And innovations.but still slow evolution of cric games ashes 9 then ugly 13 now 17 is still in smoke

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Instant admin status to anyone who provides coherent explanation to what this means ..?
He's frustrated as he thinks Admins/Staffs create discussions based on fake rumours while he says better games like AC09/DBC 14 died fast since the PC community couldn't make tweaks to these games and there weren't many mods made hence these games died early. While PC admins couldn't send direct messages to the developers which could've improved those games and it's tough to find relevant information when needed due to these many fake speculations and baseless discussions.

That's the best I could get from that post of his.

P.S Retired Administrator user title would still work for me. :D

D

Deleted member 46200

He's frustrated as he thinks Admins/Staffs create discussions based on fake rumours while he says better games like AC09/DBC 14 died fast since the PC community couldn't make tweaks to these games and there weren't many mods made hence these games died early. While PC admins couldn't send direct messages to the developers which could've improved those games and it's tough to find relevant information when needed due to these many fake speculations and baseless discussions.

I think he's trying to unravel the cliches in the statement... ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Promise me first. :p

So he starts his post asking to ban him if other members can't hear the bitter truth(I don't know what's bitter in his whole post because, everything is utter rubbish). He calls PC as a 'wasteland' and 'graveyard' for the broken cricket games discussions. He is critizing the staff and admins as he thinks that they are bragging about their suggestions, ideas and the rankings. The members are posting fake news and admins make people speculate about the games. He also says that the good games like dbc14, howzat etc.. were good enough but died due to lack of suggestions from community for patches and tweaks. Admins should've asked the developers to make patches but they encourage only fake news. And same is happening with Ashes 17. They allow fake news and seek fun from rumors and fake news.

That's it. I think it is more coherent explanation. :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Promise me first. :p

So he starts his post asking to ban him if other members can't hear the bitter truth(I don't know what's bitter in his whole post because, everything is utter rubbish). He calls PC as a 'wasteland' and 'graveyard' for the broken cricket games discussions. He is critizing the staff and admins as he thinks that they are bragging about their suggestions, ideas and the rankings. The members are posting fake news and admins make people speculate about the games. He also says that the good games like dbc14, howzat etc.. were good enough but died due to lack of suggestions from community for patches and tweaks. Admins should've asked the developers to make patches but they encourage only fake news. And same is happening with Ashes 17. They allow fake news and seek fun from rumors and fake news.

That's it. I think it is more coherent explanation. :p
You've extracted that from my post, should've tried to extract from his post first up :spy

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You've extracted that from my post, should've tried to extract from his post first up :spy
Lol! Each points are completely different from yours. Check before posting.. :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Thank you ! For one day only I will make you an 'administrator' (sort of :p)

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Actual topic of thread has been vanished

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Actual topic of thread has been vanished
We don't have a topic until it's officially confirmed. It's just a rumour until it's confirmed.

ashwin11

School Cricketer
What a form planet cricket. Just does all except supporting cricket games ,their maintenance ,patching ,community feedback,
Besides fantasy news fantacy league bets fantacy gossips....let's make a fantacy bet .ashes17 coming or not winner will get 500000/v cash...this is specially of them. Even fo3 is better serving for old FIFA games .garrena keeps FIFA fans united via patching activity.online competitions etc.PC must seek their help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread