Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Why would they be mad and and why are you sad and what in the name of Gordon Ramsey does this have to to with cricket?
Why wouldn’t they been working on the game and it gets hammered u feel bad they seem to be passionate about tennis more than cricket and when there getting bad reviews and it big ant which don’t need them as they have a lot of bad reviews as a small company it doesn’t help

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why wouldn’t they been working on the game and it gets hammered u feel bad they seem to be passionate about tennis more than cricket and when there getting bad reviews and it big ant which don’t need them as they have a lot of bad reviews as a small company it doesn’t help

Don’t worry, no one at BA reads this thread anymore due to all the hot air/ nonsense posted.....

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I accidentally decline domestic offer in the career mode and now selection status showing as unavailable... there is anyway to fix these?...

D

Deleted member 185125

Anyone else still having trouble downloading from the academy?
I was never been able to download since I got my PS4 pro till today. I am able download but the players looks all messed up. Only downloaded South Africa and India, all of them has snake eye and patches on the skin. And some of them has patches of beard lost. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don’t worry, no one at BA reads this thread anymore due to all the hot air/ nonsense posted.....

But I'm sure a lot of people do read them. I know many people who flat out refuse to buy anything on Steam that has a mixed review. It's in our interests that BA do well with all their titles.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I was never been able to download since I got my PS4 pro till today. I am able download but the players looks all messed up. Only downloaded South Africa and India, all of them has snake eye and patches on the skin. And some of them has patches of beard lost. Anyone knows how to fix this ?
It isn't letting me download any teams, only logos. When I try to quick download it takes forever and still doesn't download and if i try manually downloading, it doesn't load

D

Deleted member 185125

It isn't letting me download any teams, only logos. When I try to quick download it takes forever and still doesn't download and if i try manually downloading, it doesn't load
I have been trying for few days now. Today I went directly into the academy after launching thr game and it worked.

stevesmithGOAT

School Cricketer
Posted this in the Community Get Best thread too but didn't get a reply.

Was downloading teams and J. Hazlewood's name changed to J. H-Censored. As a bit of a perfectionist, this is creaming my corn. How do I change it back? Can't seem to change identities for official placers.

D

Deleted member 185125

I don't know how these things work, but it must be people's profiles or connections causing issues rather than the game cause I've not had a problem on PS4 or Steam since day one.
Did you had any issues with patches on skin for academy created players?

D

Deleted member 185125

Nothing I've noticed but I've only been playing with the same teams lately.
I didn't had any issues on my base PS4. But on my new Ps4 pro. I have deleted the profile as well as tried deleting the game and updating. Doesnt work. I remember people posting about the issue previously. Not sure how to go about fixing this.

Users who are viewing this thread