1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Discussion in 'Ashes Cricket' started by MattW, Sep 18, 2017.

1. cricket_online ICC Board Member

How did you get the Aussie WC 92 kit? Did you or someone create kits & teams from WC 92? If yes, can you let me know how I can download those teams/kits, i.e. team names and the academy user name?

2. wasteyouryouth International Coach

wasteyouryouth
    I made them. Shared as 92 World Cup 1 and 92 World Cup 2. Haven't done any teams.

cricket_online said thanks for this.
  3. Hester Club Captain

During gameplay too.

4. CaptainOZ Panel of Selectors

CaptainOZ
    AKA:
    Not gullible
    And just now, I go to YouTube to watch gameplay of their new AO Tennis game. In the very first serve of the very first point, the linesman yells out "OUT!" when the player serves a fault, instead of "FAULT".*

That's BigAnt for you. Complete lack of awareness of sport's basic features - just like their omissions and incompetence with the stats in this cricket game.

(*And Nadal is punching the air for every single point he wins, right from the very first game in the first set. Why? Why is he celebrating every point won against a low-ranked player? This BigAnt mob just don't get it.)

5. cricket_online ICC Board Member

AO Tennis is out? I thought it was releasing Jan 16th. Or are you talking about the mobile game?

6. wasteyouryouth International Coach

wasteyouryouth
    More importantly does he remove his wedgie before every point?

kulch and Chris Swift thanked this.
  7. Nathaus Club Captain

Nathaus
    AKA:
    Slow And Steady
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Western Australia
    I don't believe the player models would be different for batting and bowling. Given you only create one model in the academy. Maybe there is an issue with perspective but players in my game all appear to be normal sized people, all of the time? What system are you on?

Unless it's an issue with the teams you've downloaded?

Checked again, absolutely 100% not seeing weird dwarf like mini men come out to bat...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Llewelynf said thanks for this.
  8. Pinch hitter ICC Board Member

Pinch hitter
    RCB... Lannisters India
    AKA:
    Raghu
    In my career mode little different... lots of players have girls surname, like Kumari etc (Kumar is male surname)... and there voice also low tone like girls voice... and most of them have long hair styles like girls...

9. Jerm Associate Captain

Jerm
    AKA:
    Staffy
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Cape Cobras
    overwrite everything, so replace players and logos as you download

10. francobaldo1 Fearsome tweak legend...

francobaldo1
    Sons of Pitches PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    England
    that video is actually from the mobile version of the game. Just for the "awareness".

11. Llewelynf ICC Board Member

Llewelynf
    PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Highveld Lions
    Watching SA vs Ind and the bowlers are bowling a really good line and length consistently making SA work hard despite very little lateral assistance. Makes me honestly wish the AI were able to exert that kind of pressure consistently.

12. Chris Swift Guest

Lol, I want to see a mini-man now.

13. s0074845 Club Captain

it seems the only way to get batsman back in to the crease after cancelling the run is to press dive button so that he does not sit outside stranded even though you have selected cancel run button multiple times.

14. zimrahil Administrator

zimrahil
    Infamous Raptors PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    Zim
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Worcestershire
    Yeah I set all England’s bowlers accuracy to 100 and mentality to balanced or precise. Playing on veteran, Was bit better but still no real pressure exerted. Was exacerbated by fact I cannot edge the ball so scoring freely .....

cricket_online and Llewelynf thanked this.
  15. Rhone County Cricketer

Rhone
    Still can't used the FLUCKING academy. This game is the biggest waste of 50 quid i can remember.