Ashes Cricket General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting with Procam is a treat now in this current build.Can't wait for the patch .Thank you Dutch with nice vids.
[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to bat in Procam mode as it's looking great in Dutch vids and pitches are looking realistic wow.Very nice addition by BigAnt and thanks to Beta team for asking this improvement. Now we can feel realistic batting in the middle of the ground and on the pitch facing fast bowlers ,amazing feeling. I am a Procam and Near batsman cam player . 6 days to go.

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Does anyone know what the limit is for the teams, players, and logos database?

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Can't wait to bat in Procam mode as it's looking great in Dutch vids and pitches are looking realistic wow.Very nice addition by BigAnt and thanks to Beta team for asking this improvement. Now we can feel realistic batting in the middle of the ground and on the pitch facing fast bowlers ,amazing feeling. I am a Procam and Near batsman cam player . 6 days to go.
Where are those videos, can someone link?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where are those videos? Can someone link?[DOUBLEPOST=1524226460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't wait to bat in Procam mode as it's looking great in Dutch vids and pitches are looking realistic wow.Very nice addition by BigAnt and thanks to Beta team for asking this improvement. Now we can feel realistic batting in the middle of the ground and on the pitch facing fast bowlers ,amazing feeling. I am a Procam and Near batsman cam player . 6 days to go.[/QUOTE]
Where are those videos, can someone link?[/QUOTE]
Yep 571 page of this thread shared by Dutch

Kass D

County Cricketer
Well i am not that happy about the field positions on the vedios but no big deal, you cant have it all your way

TheRealThing

School Cricketer
Personally don't like the procam because of the really full ball to a pure fast bowler. Means you play basically every full ball because of the chance of it being straight means you have too.

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
you can check the guard now in procam, so it should be better to pick full ones and know what line its coming at.

How late is the ideal timing for the lofted shot?

Is the lofted shot still has to b timed early to connect as compared to normal ground shot?

I mean can we proper watch the ball as it lands and hit a proper timed lofted shots at hard levels?

D

Dutch

Is the lofted shot still has to b timed early to connect as compared to normal ground shot?

I mean can we proper watch the ball as it lands and hit a proper timed lofted shots at hard levels?

Stfu will u. Enough bragging about those test games. U like it play the whole day. Stop it now.

Your answer arrived.

grkrama

National Board President

In general you should be able to watch and play the ball, l think lofted shot is slightly earlier than normal drives, but still you have enough time to pick it.

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
In general you should be able to watch and play the ball, l think lofted shot is slightly earlier than normal drives, but still you have enough time to pick it.
Thx for the reply.

A suggestion , I think lofted shot should have the same timing window as normal shots,

Execution should be based on batsman confidence , skills , match situation, ai level etc.

A player like Rohit sharma, really plays late and still hits a long one.

Really excited to play the new pro cam with the batting timing changes

Users who are viewing this thread