NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Don't cry thurs when no patch is release for PS4.

Thanks for that I didn't see it.
I wont cry dont worry, what a game does not have is on BA's hand as they develop so one can crib and moan and cry for that but releasing a patch once submitted is out of their hand. Also your speculations would have made people cry before "THURS" and hence I mentioned about avoiding that.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I’m am pretty sure the sudmission for Sony is quicker mentioned by Ross and I belive it would already have been submitted

Waqas_Ahmed

School Cricketer
Is there any news about patch what changing in game is short pitch bowl can b played on front footFor pull

Mr Snrub

International Coach
It seems really likely that there is little to no chance that the patch won't arrive 26th of April. To announce that date from so far out and to now be 2 days away with no mention whatsoever that something might change or that it's a "best estimate" date that they'd put up, it surely indicates that it's pretty set.

If not, they have zero problem with being irresponsible with their information releases and we all know Big Ant aren't like that.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It seems really likely that there is little to no chance that the patch won't arrive 26th of April. To announce that date from so far out and to now be 2 days away with no mention whatsoever that something might change or that it's a "best estimate" date that they'd put up, it surely indicates that it's pretty set.

If not, they have zero problem with being irresponsible with their information releases and we all know Big Ant aren't like that.
Why do they have to mention anything? They've given a date, what else do they need to mention? Will be interesting though considering tomorrow is ANZAC Day.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Until 26th we should give BA the liberty and benefit of doubt. If the patch does not arrive on 26th which I have no reason to believe, BA will face a lot of heat. For me I am pretty sure the patch arrives 26th and there will be detailed PATCH NOTES as that is a must. I might not be a regular here on this side of the forums. I do not have a lot of problems with the game but there are some issues which I should be able to see in the patch notes whether or not its fixed.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Why do they have to mention anything?
Did not state that they have to mention anything. They are under no obligation. Still if there's a chance of it being late, it's better not to state definitive dates, is it? Best estimates, or "we feel reasonably confident... etc" , things like that are responsible in what you're telling your consumers. Therefore, this 26th, must be a lock.

They've given a date, what else do they need to mention?
Need to mention? I didn't say they needed to do anything. I stated what would be irresponsible. The date given is fine alone as it stands, as long as it's as definite as stated.

Will be interesting though considering tomorrow is ANZAC Day.
How so? Anzac Day is the 25th. The release date of the patch is the 26th, isn't it?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Did not state that they have to mention anything. They are under no obligation. Still if there's a chance of it being late, it's better not to state definitive dates, is it? Best estimates, or "we feel reasonably confident... etc" , things like that are responsible in what you're telling your consumers. Therefore, this 26th, must be a lock.

Need to mention? I didn't say they needed to do anything. I stated what would be irresponsible. The date given is fine alone as it stands, as long as it's as definite as stated.

How so? Anzac Day is the 25th. The release date of the patch is the 26th, isn't it?
Well, if the patch isn't yet ready then they will have today to submit it potentially. Unless they work tomorrow.

I wasn't having a go at you, just wondered. It will be quite a cluster if it doesn't release on the 26th I could imagine.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Well, if the patch isn't yet ready then they will have today to submit it potentially. Unless they work tomorrow.

I wasn't having a go at you, just wondered. It will be quite a cluster if it doesn't release on the 26th I could imagine.

Yeah fair enough. My basic point is that if I had written that information release and I was 99% sure that it release on the 26th, I wouldn't word it as certain as it sounded. Saying things slightly less definite gives you some wriggle room if things don't go to plan.

They've been in the "patch missing release date" boat before, so they must have reason to be so sure this time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread