Ashes Cricket General Discussion

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I'll put it as clearly as I can - the patch releases on PS4, Xbox One and Steam this Thursday (26 April) and is the same across all platforms, and is the same as the build the beta group currently have.
Thanks Matt for the update.
Can you please also confirm whether new patch applies to existing matches/ tournaments and existing career or do we need start them fresh?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
A question not about the patch:

Anyone know how you change stubble colour?

I'm certain I've seen different colours but, whenever I want a different colour, it always seems to default to dark brown/black.

Not sure it's possible? If I want a lighter shade I just make it more transparent.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A question not about the patch:

Anyone know how you change stubble colour?

I'm certain I've seen different colours but, whenever I want a different colour, it always seems to default to dark brown/black.
The default hair colour must be the colour you want the stubble to be. There is no other way

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Thanks Matt for the update.
Can you please also confirm whether new patch applies to existing matches/ tournaments and existing career or do we need start them fresh?

I started reading this thinking, "oh no. Here come all the... "is this in the patch" questions", but it's actually a reasonably relevant one for people to know prior to downloading etc. Good question.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I started reading this thinking, "oh no. Here come all the... "is this in the patch" questions", but it's actually a reasonably relevant one for people to know prior to downloading etc. Good question.

Obviously I don't know for sure in Ashes but it was not the case in DBC17 that you needed to restart career modes and such when a patch hit.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
My thoughts last time they said that yeh it in terms of gameplay the build should change over but if I was U I would try and grind out the matches you are still playing just so for sure u no the changes have applied and for career previously we have had to change becaucse of stats but I don’t think that the case this time

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW If the patch is dropping on April 26 (which I assume when it's Thursday in Aus), does that mean others who live on the other side of the world in North America get it Wednesday evening? When it's morning there, it's evening for me here. So is your team aiming to release the patch in the morning, or later? (In that case I have to wait longer) :p

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW If the patch is dropping on April 26 (which I assume when it's Thursday in Aus), does that mean others who live on the other side of the world in North America get it Wednesday evening? When it's morning there, it's evening for me here. So is your team aiming to release the patch in the morning, or later? (In that case I have to wait longer) :p
yes you will get it when ever it goes life just like the same for you americans when yous get the patch when have to wait

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You won't need to start anything fresh, there's a few fixes which won't take effect until the next match in career/tournaments (such as a fix for teams being wrongly called "Adelaide Smashers" in commentary), or where there's a new option added such as new grass patterns, which again you won't be able to select until the next match.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
You won't need to start anything fresh, there's a few fixes which won't take effect until the next match in career/tournaments (such as a fix for teams being wrongly called "Adelaide Smashers" in commentary), or where there's a new option added such as new grass patterns, which again you won't be able to select until the next match.
Thanks Mattw. Hard to wait for one more day... Have been waiting for this day from so longg....

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
One more question any eta when the patch will be out as I have school to 3.30 then work at 7 any chance I will be able to play between them hours then can’t friday coz going to the footy

Users who are viewing this thread