Ashes Cricket General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The scope of this little round will be quite limited I have understood.....some good fixes though in there. Just tempering expectations![DOUBLEPOST=1532420094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its a running gag from the AO tennis thread......

No worries. I'm pleased that there's being anything at all tbh, as I understood it was pretty much done. Presently i'm into the last innings of the 4th test of 90/91 ashes, it's 1-1 and every game has been a blast.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Great news there is an update for beta team
Points to look at for offline game play .

1. Ai still cant play Yorkers.
2. Ai Chasing no effort for win in last few overs in T20 and odi
3.Fielders dropping to manny catches.
4.Ai Bowling to manny bouncers in one over in T20 and odi.
Umpires not calling a no ball as if they are playing test cricket.
5.Ai Wicket keepers are superman to spin bowling.
Catching catches of 3rd slip and to way down leg side and even front of the wicket to spin bowling.
But during pace keepers reaction is less some time the slip fielder catches the ball.

6.Edges problems are more when u bat with classic controls standard working fine . Good for test but not good atall for t20 and odi format and worst for online.

7.Training mode broken
Cant select type of bowling I want the Ai to bowl to me.
If i select Yorkers Al keeps mixing up the deliveries.Needs a fix.

8.While playing offline with modyfyiers on the camera is not STABLE atall after the balls are bowled.
Playing with batting close offline dint check other cameras.

9.Pitch brightness for few pitches are to high cant pick the lenght of the ball batting with batting close camera for the white ball, red balls has no problems with visibility.

It will be appreciated if the brightness for few pitches reduced a bit.

10.Batting with batting close camera right hand batsman bowler bowling round the wicket the ball visibility got that great.
Pads are blocking the view a bit .
Please check this.

Online there are few points to look in also will post soon
But really enjoying the game Ashes cricket great game from big ants also just bought Ao tennis really loving the game.
What a game wow

Last edited:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Without... ? Try with.
Yeah, that's what I generally do. My earlier post was in response to the suggestion of packing off side and bowling in the channel.
PAck the off side and bowl down the off side... ? Making sure not to go wide.

My regular FC field is something like:
3rd Slip, 6th Slip and Gully
Point, Cover and Mid Off
Mid On, Square Leg and Deep Square

If/when AI starts dragging everything from off to leg, I bring out the gully to short mid-wicket.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
For those who feel there are too many nicks whilst batting theres a nice little slider to set your own nick probability preference

Would be super if we can have it for Online as well.

We have had fairly good results when pushing the Overall Batting Skill of the Team up to 90 % on Veteran , but I feel this is not the best way to try and "correct" the Nick issue.

I`m hoping that the running between the wickets gets a little bit of love as well ?

D

Deleted member 46200

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...are stats being looked at? They seem to broadly work Ok in career mode apart from not out centuries not being recorded as 100's.
I feel this is something we need to deal with as it's a hang over from DBC 17, I have read (somewhere) it is an inherent problem that no easy fix can solve. But it would be good if we have an official word about this or a bold attempt to fix... Either could suffice.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Can anyone of the senior member or a respected beta team member help me with this:Ps4
A.how to play advanced ground shots with standard control
R3 +O it plays lofted advanced shot
R3+x it still plays lofted advanced shot
How do i play grounded advanced shot.

B.Spinner skilled 100 online
Bowling wide offspin red balls short ones
Coming in how do I connect it standard control whatever I try I always miss it.
Mainly bowlers are exploiting it online.

Any suggestions from any respected beta team.
Please don't answer play with classic control.

Users who are viewing this thread