Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Heartbreaking run chase. Was moving along nicely and then when the going got tough my wickets got going.
nCOPsxN.jpg

Making me want to play the game again for the first time in months haha.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've skipped that last two games after the feedback on here. Shame cause I really enjoyed it on DBC 14.

I just made the aussie team, I'm loving it atm

On one of the patches it was probably the best and most fun I've had in career mode. Unfortunately now in my fast-bowling career the AI just doesn't attempt to score runs against me in any format, makes it feel very tedious.

The spin-bowling career is a bit better in terms of that, probably because my stats are a lot worse, but it's still a big grind bowling 30 overs every FC innings.

B

Bigby Wolf

Ashes cricket now available in India at steam after pricing down and winter sales @Rs.284 compared to when it was released a year ago this is just a steal almost 94% off from the original price .i.e Rs.3799.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ashes cricket now available in India at steam after pricing down and winter sales @Rs.284 compared to when to when it was released a year ago this is just a steal almost 94% off from the original price .i.e Rs.3799.
Holy! :eek: $3.37 in Russia!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Had another bowl with reskilled old skool teams. 1999 India and 1999 Pakistan.

Started off straight away with a lovely howler of a lbw wicket. I guess these things do even out. (Just in case you're wondering, I have absolutely no problem with bad decisions in the game).

Saeed Anwar innings was interesting. 9 off 30 balls, then picked up the pace. Inzamam brutalised my bowlers at the end. Moreover, I've obviously done such a good job skilling that Inzy was involved in a run out and consistently appeared to be looking to cause another. :lol

I know people have pointed it out with online games but Medium pace is definitely overpowered, in terms of it being so incredibly effective to use. Will be a tough chase against a team with Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar in. Although I'd expect it to be Saqlain and Afridi who cause me issues.

n4jLfQs.jpg

TizFGkN.jpg
ObxeG6j.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Finished my India v Pakistan game. Definitely need to be more circumspect with straight balls. I'm not the AI and can't work every straight ball to the leg side.
JQSK4Dh.jpg
The less said about my next game the better. Such a shame that bowling second in 50 over games is broken. Big Santa, if you're out there, all I want for Christmas is a fix for this.
s1GvWlw.jpg

sid8491

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to start a career using an existing player (for Indian team), who have some experience likeplaying in Ranji but not have been selected in any International or IPL team. Any recommendation?
If I start with a new player then he will start from local teams which I do not want.

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to start a career using an existing player (for Indian team), who have some experience likeplaying in Ranji but not have been selected in any International or IPL team. Any recommendation?
If I start with a new player then he will start from local teams which I do not want.
I don't think you can select a non-capped player, as a Star Player in the Career Mode. I had tried it once, wanted to play as P Shaw, but unless the player is the International squad, you won't see him in the list. Do let me know if you find a way. I tried putting Shaw in the Indian team and started Career, then I rejected offers to play for the Indian team. But the game skips that entire period and you can't play overlapping domestic tournaments

Users who are viewing this thread