Ashes Cricket General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately for reasons beyond our control there won't be pre-orders for the PS Store version of the game. Fans won't be missing out, because it will still be available for purchase on the 16th, but yeah, no pre-orders, I'm afraid.
That's okay, I'd be ready to buy it on that day then...

Diamond

Banned
Maybe have announcements in the commentary.

Obviously Ashes Cricket is complete, maybe this could be for the next game. Things like “With that single it equals the record for the fastest ODI half century”. “This career mode player has now scored 2 centuries in a row” or even something like “one thousand runs scored in the County Championship”

Connect the online player with the outside world of cricket by using real examples say a world known record. It was all I could think of and it isn’t absolutely necessary was more a suggestion for future releases :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
England Ashes Squad..

23004647_10154761806520194_3179970097315958065_o.jpg

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dont have the time to read through the entire forum, but is there any word on bowled and LBW dismissals getting increased a bit?

And all I can say about mentalities, well we had a batting aggression slider in 2005.

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the game IGN uploaded today.

166kph and the wide doesn't reach the boundary? Are the speeds messed up or what? Starc is 145kph in real life, 150 on a good day. 165 consistently is just strange.

I was about to ask the same ? Also looks like bowling 6 yorkers am over seams very easy and effective way to keep the opponent from scoring.

@BigAntStudios Is this impression true ?

greed378

Club Captain
IGN footage looks good, although while he is bad calling Ball a medium pacer is a tad harsh haha

Also the new leggie action looks great

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That IGN footage Steve Smith looks f*%king magic, @BigAntStudios ...so smooth and really well done. Have a beer, that's some good stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread