NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not only some people's impatience level has increased, some people have officially lost their mind. The game just released today, not even out in some place and people want a freaking patch already? Like seriously? SMH :facepalm

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Overall, the gameplay looks amazing! Can someone post a screenshot of available cameras in training mode?

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Glad you enjoyed it mate! But I always prefer the stick control. Feels real.
Yup.. I too use the old classic controls which gives very realistic feel.. but the new controls seems effective in switching between front foot and back foot shots (R2 button) against Pacers, it's much quicker than moving the left stick in such a micro second period of time when the ball is released, in online legend mode.. right now I'm using both the controls for batting depending upon the match situation, bowler n the target.. for plyng spinners I'm using old classic controls only.. you could see that in the video..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It says its out now at the end there but i got digital downloaded in the us n it wont let me play yet?
Its out now in Australia and other countries where it is 16th November. What is your date? I am sure its November 15th 3.59 PM EST/ 12.59 PM PST/ 2.59PM CST where you might be from? :p cause thats what the US times going on right now[DOUBLEPOST=1510779580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry if it's the wrong thread, not familiar with this section of the site. Saw this very cool launch trailer of the game on CA's FB page

Yup post it in the Media thread started by @Villain. I think thats where it should be but amazing video and so good to see the involvement of Maxi in this game.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Y
Its out now in Australia and other countries where it is 16th November. What is your date? I am sure its November 15th 3.59 PM EST/ 12.59 PM PST/ 2.59PM CST where you might be from? :p cause thats what the US times going on right now[DOUBLEPOST=1510779580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup post it in the Media thread started by @Villain. I think thats where it should be but amazing video and so good to see the involvement of Maxi in this game.
yeah its the 15th here rn about 4 pm but that sucks we have to wait another day

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Y

yeah its the 15th here rn about 4 pm but that sucks we have to wait another day
Not another day, only 8 hours. The game will be available at 12.00 am on 16th of November. I have preloaded the game on xbox one and it will be available to play then.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
How did you get digital version in the us?
Xbox one had the pre-order option. Folks were able to pre-download the game since last week or more. I did the same, I have it downloaded now waiting for clock to tick 12.00 am and I can play it directly :D

Users who are viewing this thread