Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
nop it was loaded but then suddenly gone tried many time with starting game again also when i exit the game the screen become black have to restrat system again ... and my spec ... R9 270x 4gb .. 12gb ram i3 3.3ghz ... :)[DOUBLEPOST=1513505917][/DOUBLEPOST]

no regret when it fix will buy again ;)
Mate all u had to do was wait mat spending his weekend off helping

Jonathan Whyte

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I'm new to the series and was wondering how do you change from classic controls to standard controls on the PS4?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How does one play a advanced shot played along the ground with standard controls?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Yes, I am no fuss player. Are there any issues? Yes there are, fielding for once but I do not mind it. It might be that we can hit 6 sixes in 6 balls but why do you want to hit 6 sixes in 6 ball for 20 overs as some players have been doing? I am not saying it should be allowed but I am also not buying in the argument that batting is easy. I dont go after bowling for every delivery, I tend to build up as like real life.
I too play like building it up in real life. But in the mind we know that we can hit six easily at any time. Thats reducing the interest a bit especially in odi and t20 matches. I even reduced shot force but it didnt either work.
I dont mind much if edges are not happening. But if bigant reduces the power in the sixes and making lower order batsman to really play like lower order, then it will be almost 85% perfect game. The rest is fielding placement and edges. I hope fielding issues can be temporarly fixed by giving edit default fielding settings permission to users.
Please note that i am a big fan of bigant games and i have my money ready for AO Tennis and next iteration of Cricker game.
I never spoke in the community during dbc17 because i loved the gameplay in it even though it has other issues.
I still believe in bigant and waiting for the patches. If not i will enjoy with whatever i have and buy their next iteration of the game.

ashescricketer

Club Cricketer
I too play like building it up in real life. But in the mind we know that we can hit six easily at any time. Thats reducing the interest a bit especially in odi and t20 matches. I even reduced shot force but it didnt either work.
I dont mind much if edges are not happening. But if bigant reduces the power in the sixes and making lower order batsman to really play like lower order, then it will be almost 85% perfect game. The rest is fielding placement and edges. I hope fielding issues can be temporarly fixed by giving edit default fielding settings permission to users.
Please note that i am a big fan of bigant games and i have my money ready for AO Tennis and next iteration of Cricker game.
I never spoke in the community during dbc17 because i loved the gameplay in it even though it has other issues.
I still believe in bigant and waiting for the patches. If not i will enjoy with whatever i have and buy their next iteration of the game.
speaking of AO tennis, i know this isnt the place to ask and if anyone knows where i can please let me know but is there any chance of getting a rugby union game from @BigAntStudios ??

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
speaking of AO tennis, i know this isnt the place to ask and if anyone knows where i can please let me know but is there any chance of getting a rugby union game from @BigAntStudios ??

BA rugby union would be huge... from what they said if some organization ask them to make one, then they will. However i enjoy Rugby Challenge.

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't help but read all these complaints and rants about pricing and system requirements with a Tommy Wiseau accent.

N Jones

Club Captain
Has the Bowler and Wicketkeeper confidence rating from DBC17 been taken out totally for reviews?

Thought this was a good addition in DBC17 as it mimicked being able to talk to other close fielders in real life.
Yes it has.to be honest I liked it as it gave me an idea if I should review

Spot63

School Cricketer
I’m really enjoying the game and attention to details. Thanks to BA for the patches too, hopefully be more improvements. A couple of bug bears:

I keep hitting my partner at non strikers end more than I used.
The toss.....jeez I’m fed up of seeing it before every match. Not needed.
Too many scoreboard views.
Red ball needs to be more, well, red.
Too many people watching 4 day matches.

But, it’s the only game in my console now for weeks.

saumil007

School Cricketer
I'm not getting that fielding radar on top right, also I'm not getting that mark where the ball is going to pitch. I've heard there are some standard controls and normal controls to change but can't find option to change, please help
PS :- I just bought cd today and played for the first time on PS4

Last edited:

Brad2017

School Cricketer
In DBC 17, you could only get selected for your country when you were at least 26 years old, has this changed? Can you get selected for your country when you are playing well and in good form at state level or what not? And can u get dropped if you aren’t performing?

Users who are viewing this thread