Ashes Cricket General Discussion

SatheeshNair

Associate Cricketer
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
After fiddling with settings and resolution i found out the game plays perfectly when i keep Character details to High details. Whenever i change it to Highest Details the game lags very badly, even in low resolution.

Intel core i5-6400 (6th Generation)
8GB DDR4 Ram
Nvidia GTX 750

grkrama

National Board President
Batting experts, How to below shot? Which direction RS should point to?

Regular sweep shot: I always end up playing slog sweep.
Backfoot leg glance: I tried playing late but end up playing pull shot and ball goes to mid on region.

RS @ 8-7 for normal sweep RS@10 for slog sweep

RS @ 7 for backfoot glance of the hips the ball has to be short and near waist and rib in terms of line for the shot to play out i think.[DOUBLEPOST=1513483761][/DOUBLEPOST]
After fiddling with settings and resolution i found out the game plays perfectly when i keep Character details to High details. Whenever i change it to Highest Details the game lags very badly, even in low resolution.

Intel core i5-6400 (6th Generation)
8GB DDR4 Ram
Nvidia GTX 750

750 cant handle the highest resolution also is short on vram which makes it harder.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Anyone know how to actually permanently delete the fat headed umpire Ross Symons ?
So annoying
Lol,
With all the little flaws, this is the best thing about the game, all round scoring.

[DOUBLEPOST=1513463571][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats AI running one's and twos and three's after the new patch. SO have patience BA will fix the few things :)
The AI still doesn't take single where human will, all though there is lot of improvement

SatheeshNair

Associate Cricketer
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
RS @ 8-7 for normal sweep RS@10 for slog sweep

RS @ 7 for backfoot glance of the hips the ball has to be short and near waist and rib in terms of line for the shot to play out i think.[DOUBLEPOST=1513483761][/DOUBLEPOST]

750 cant handle the highest resolution also is short on vram which makes it harder.

Oh okay. Anyways I'm planning to upgrade my graphic card. Any suggestions?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to see Confidence/stamina in Ashes steam version.I can't get it to use when i press Up pad of controller .Need help

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
How to see Confidence/stamina in Ashes steam version.I can't get it to use when i press Up pad of controller .Need help
its the colour bar just under the players names, its permanently there, red = no confidence, orange= medium green = confident. the length of this line = how much stamina he has.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can definitely say the Stats do work. I am in this custom competition and in 2nd match and I can see players first match performance added in stats.(Newly created players)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
While batting I really dont see much of difference between lower order and top order batsman. Is there anyway we can make lower order to bat like real lower order batsman while batting?

Users who are viewing this thread