Ashes Cricket General Discussion

SatheeshNair

Associate Cricketer
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I have not had this experience in the DBC games mine all ran buttery smooth, but this game I get huge jitters particularly when you hit the ball and the camera has to change.
Same here. All other games are running perfectly. Its only when i play ashes my systems memory usage goes upto 90% and the game stutters very badly. I even tried to play with low setting but it didn't work.

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's Sunday in Melbourne, bigant will probably get back resolving PC issues on Monday but since it's PC so we expect a patch before Christmas

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone having issues with the academy. Haven’t been able to download teams all day. I can search teams no problem and get a list of all teams available but when I try to access a team to download it I get the continuous rotating wheel with “Retrieving Information” displayed. Can’t get past this. Any help appreciated

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With all the little flaws, this is the best thing about the game, all round scoring.

[DOUBLEPOST=1513463571][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats AI running one's and twos and three's after the new patch. SO have patience BA will fix the few things :)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
One small question, I started my career mode played some four 3 day club games, so far this haven’t downloaded community players or teams.

Can I download it now, will it be reflected in my career mode now (international teams) ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One small question, I started my career mode played some four 3 day club games, so far this haven’t downloaded community players or teams.

Can I download it now, will it be reflected in my career mode now (international teams) ?
Visually it wil change a few things but i would suggest restarting as skills and roles are not right and that wont change

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
i didn't attack anybodys work, i was just pointing out what could be improved so EVERYONE could have a better game. If you look properly you can see its not 100% correct

I won't lie, i didn't even recognise it as the same kit

It’s exactly what you were doing. There is not a single member on the forum (other than Big Ant Staff), who has invested more time in making the game as good as possible more than @Llewelynf. Utterly ridiculous

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
like seriously i bought on pc and am not gona buy bugant products again .. i jst wasted 50$ its not even playable its freezing crashing strange sound coming homepage logs disapearing ... useles ..!

DeadShot

Club Captain
Batting experts, How to below shot? Which direction RS should point to?

Regular sweep shot: I always end up playing slog sweep.
Backfoot leg glance: I tried playing late but end up playing pull shot and ball goes to mid on region.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
like seriously i bought on pc and am not gona buy bugant products again .. i jst wasted 50$ its not even playable its freezing crashing strange sound coming homepage logs disapearing ... useles ..!
they will fix it mate this week you will see a patch

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Played test matches on pc and i got an impression that this title is much improved in game play.
But Red ball colour is not good and the ball is not clearly visible and sometimes ball jittering. In DBC17 the red ball is very clear and visible. Please BigAnt make to improve the ball colour and other improvements with a patch.

Users who are viewing this thread