Ashes Cricket General Discussion

runner4life

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Getting major jittering on the PC version. Jerky and awful.

Latest 6 core intel
1080gtx
32gb ram

playing at 4k between 60 to 100 fps. VSYNC does not help..

All DBCs have done it also. Fielding is terrible with it and the ball is all over the place.

Love the game though.

Fryzigg

Club Captain

Latest 6 core intel
1080gtx
32gb ram

All DBCs have done it also. Fielding is terrible with it and the ball is all over the place.

Love the game though.
I have not had this experience in the DBC games mine all ran buttery smooth, but this game I get huge jitters particularly when you hit the ball and the camera has to change.

pinku

Associate Captain
Guys is it just me or has anybody else noticed the bat does not have red marks of the cricket ball even after batting for ages in a test match. I am sure it was there in the previous games?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Guys is it just me or has anybody else noticed the bat does not have red marks of the cricket ball even after batting for ages in a test match. I am sure it was there in the previous games?
Definitely there in DBC17, and now you mention it I can't remember seeing it in this game either.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Little bit too much yellow in the game ...kit is mostly green..the yellow squares are too big

@Llewelynf sure he could make his own one then mate![DOUBLEPOST=1513420053][/DOUBLEPOST]

Latest 6 core intel
1080gtx
32gb ram

Love the game though.

Works ok on my PC mate?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Little bit too much yellow in the game ...kit is mostly green..the yellow squares are too big
Okay, then fix it. As svgs go, getting that kit right is nigh impossible without creating 20 different texture svgs. I honestly done what I can with what is available.

First you ask me to make it, then you diss what is already in game. That astounds me.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I won't lie, i didn't even recognise it as the same kit because to me the game one is yellow and the actual one is green but i had a double look and saw it is sort of right.

I asked because my understanding is BA give you a free game to get the kits right so i thought you'd be able to do it.

anyway, its just one kit not a big issue, thank you for all the other great stuff..keep it up
Wait... you think I get a free game to do kits?
Making kits is my choice, so the general community can benefit. I got the game for free so I could put in 250 hours of testing in the last 3 months so it is a better game for everybody. My forte might be making kits and logos but your ignorance is a little confusing.
Honestly, try taking already made decals and try fix that kit. Try match the gradients. You will be amazed at how much work went it to that one kit. One. I have made hundreds for all to use over the last 5 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1513421544][/DOUBLEPOST]
is there any way to mod stumps?
Nope. Stumps have always only been moddable through external programs

runner4life

Club Captain
@Llewelynf sure he could make his own one then mate![DOUBLEPOST=1513420053][/DOUBLEPOST]

Works ok on my PC mate?

It works! It's just stuttering but at a constant 60fps. I turned on triple buffering and forced vsync however it is still slightly stuttering. Really odd because the fps is so strong and consistent. For some reason prerendered frames isn't an option in Nvidia panel.

What's your rig mate?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Actually made it to a cup-final in career mode for a change. Was great to see the celebrations even if it was the opposition but would have been good to have some commentary with it. Maybe if it's your team that wins there is some comms.

pinku

Associate Captain
i have no desire to argue with a teenager who calls people ignorant over the internet..all i did was ask if you could make a kit, there was no need to get so defensive and attack me for asking. sorry for asking..enjoy your day

Well that's convenient isn't it... attack somebody's hard work ( which by the way barring you, nobody else feels is wrong in any way) and then say there is no need to get defensive, and the the icing on the cake is... ENJOY YOUR DAY...!

Users who are viewing this thread