Ashes Cricket General Discussion

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if this has already been mentioned by someone or not and I'm not sure if this is a bug(think so) so my problem is irrespective it being online or offline, the line outside the 5th stump(not sure) as seen in the image is almost 'Impossible' to hit at all. And its not a length issue either and it doesn't called as wide too. Someone with this issue got any solutions on how to hit it?
PS: It's possible to hit the same ball when using classic controls so I guess its an issue with standard controls.

Attachments

• 20180218183115_1.jpg
    20180218183115_1.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180218183111_1.jpg
    20180218183111_1.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 19

Dean johnes

Club Captain
I don't know if this has already been mentioned by someone or not and I'm not sure if this is a bug(think so) so my problem is irrespective it being online or offline, the line outside the 5th stump(not sure) as seen in the image is almost 'Impossible' to hit at all. And its not a length issue either and it doesn't called as wide too. Someone with this issue got any solutions on how to hit it?
PS: It's possible to hit the same ball when using classic controls so I guess its an issue with standard controls.
Standard controls is not featured to play those shots .
It's broken in online gameplay.
As ai never bowls that line.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Nope.......not yet Dean, not yet, in fact getting a bit colder......
But really trying hard to ressist the cold.
As too much of coldness is with the beta team and they are covered with snow with no sunshine.
I believe in sunshine always.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I was refering to the fact that Blockerdave said you are part of a problem: ie people feeling that they have wasted good money but then continue to buy the games.

At first I felt that was an unfair comment; but I re read your post and having said you felt “betrayed”, which is very strong statement to make, you then said you were indeed planning to get their next game. I can understand someone finding that contradictory.

That you have lost your save file is annoying but to say ba have betrayed you is nonsensical; that would imply they purposely somehow waited for the right moment to destroy your save file.

BA may be many things but ‘internet save file stalker pirates’ they are not imo

And I certainly wouldn't worry about what either I or Blockerdave think; we are just loudmouthed brazen hussies looking for a tipple......
I think it was a wrong choice of words on my part, I should've just to stuck to 'annoyed'. I didn't mind Blocker's comment at all, but I was more surprised at the fact that Blocker's tone felt, as if he was annoyed with BA. Is it because of their lack of support for Ashes Cricket. Just that... I felt it was an okay comment to make, no issues there.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think it was a wrong choice of words on my part, I should've just to stuck to 'annoyed'. I didn't mind Blocker's comment at all, but I was more surprised at the fact that Blocker's tone felt, as if he was annoyed with BA. Is it because of their lack of support for Ashes Cricket. Just that... I felt it was an okay comment to make, no issues there.

I'm not annoyed at BA, though I'm disappointed.

My view is simply I don' think the support has been good enough and I think the only way we can get that message across is withholding further purchases unless or until they prove they've addressed persistent issues.

I wasn't having a go at you. More just saying that as a community we need to be a bit more demanding, and saying "have my money no matter" isn't going to encourage improvement.

It's all good :)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
DBC 14 Support was excellent ... DBC 17 Support was good .. But is to be understood They were planning the Ashes Cricket that time . Ashes Cricket Support have to like DBC 14 will helpful for next iteration faith .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've had a good couple of batting experiences lately in one dayers. Even pumped it up to hardest in my last one. Managed 315 thanks to 35 off the last over.

Unfortunately I still run through the AI top order in the powerplay of their reply. This is with adjustments to modifiers and not even attempting the magic cutters.

Users who are viewing this thread