Ashes Cricket General Discussion

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nobody cares. We need a patch for improvements on online mode...

Improvements done to batting , pitches etc. Will effect the online gameplay as well.

And I hope the mentioned online bugs will also get a look at.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think it'd be a lot easier if it was split into Non-Powerplay Attacking/Balanced/Defensive. Or even add a 'default' in the match type for a field the AI could default to, I played custom 50 overs (15 PP, then five out) and the AI never used five men out.

I'm fairly sure this already happens. At least it did on DBC 17.
Yes it was happening for DBC17 initially and then after one of the patches it was not working.
In Ashes till now it dint took even a single field across formats. I have created around 50+ custom fields till now across formats.

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
A question about logos and adboards: how do you use custom logos as adboards in the stadium creator? Even if logos are allocated to adboards in the logo creator, i can only choose from the default ones like primade when creating a stadium.

Also, I can't seem to add players to a custom team in the player creator. That is, my custom teams dont show up in the team lists. I have to go into the team manager and add directly into the squads. Not a big problem, though slightly inconvenient.

Are either of these known bugs?
Thank you.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A question about logos and adboards: how do you use custom logos as adboards in the stadium creator? Even if logos are allocated to adboards in the logo creator, i can only choose from the default ones like primade when creating a stadium.

Also, I can't seem to add players to a custom team in the player creator. That is, my custom teams dont show up in the team lists. I have to go into the team manager and add directly into the squads. Not a big problem, though slightly inconvenient.

Are either of these known bugs?
Thank you.
You first need to allocate logos to the specific slot then edit which ones they start and end with. I am sure someone at thier console or pc right now could send a pic of what I mean, if not I can try do it later for you.

And yes this is a known bug. Custom teams need to be filled with players before they show up in team manager

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
You first need to allocate logos to the specific slot then edit which ones they start and end with. I am sure someone at thier console or pc right now could send a pic of what I mean, if not I can try do it later for you.

And yes this is a known bug. Custom teams need to be filled with players before they show up in team manager

Thank you. I have tried to do this but there's no real explanation in the game and it didn't make sense to me. I'll have another go at it.

Users who are viewing this thread