Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Zhish

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Does anyone know how the bowler's confidence affects the gameplay?

D

Dutch

Does anyone know how the bowler's confidence affects the gameplay?
The quality of the delivery is determined and the ability to place the ball where is intended affected by the confidence of the bowler.

However how the batsman is able to react to this is determined by their confidence/stamina/skill attributes.

Its basically a maths sum that goes up or down depending on all the different ingredients.

D

Deleted member 185125

Started my first ever career mode in the game, batting career is simply superb. Bowling seems fine but the fielding camera makes it feel awkward. Especially it cutting away at the point of impact. Only Fielding 2 seems to be available either. Any suggestions to get around this?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any info whether @BigAntStudios working on further updates/fixes on ashes ?

Rhone

International Cricketer
If they are (which they aren't) it's not known to the beta group. I think this is it.

I really hope the isn't the case. 2 cricket games in a row where stats are incorrect (My career mode stats are already wrong after 1 season) would be a pretty poor effort, despite the improvements the last patch made to gameplay.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really hope the isn't the case. 2 cricket games in a row where stats are incorrect (My career mode stats are already wrong after 1 season) would be a pretty poor effort, despite the improvements the last patch made to gameplay.
I hope our assumptions are incorrect.
Let’s wait till we get a confirmed info from @BigAntStudios side.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Yeah I wouldn't trust me....what do I know?

Out of interest were stats mentioned during beta testing? Did bigant give you any idea what the issues were? I'm really just curious at this stage. They were broken in DBC17 and are in the same state for ashes. Is it just that they are impossible to fix?

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Out of interest were stats mentioned during beta testing? Did bigant give you any idea what the issues were? I'm really just curious at this stage. They were broken in DBC17 and are in the same state for ashes. Is it just that they are impossible to fix?
stats are not broken anymore i think

Users who are viewing this thread