Ashes Cricket General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As a Steam pc player shall I need to optin beta or opt-out of beta now. Need an answer from the pc Steam players.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
As a Steam pc player shall I need to optin beta or opt-out of beta now. Need an answer from the pc Steam players.

There is no current opt-in patch...

In fact they didn't even bother updating the Steam version to be in line with the console versions. Although it seems like it's debatable whether this was a bad thing or not.

D

Dutch

There is no current opt-in patch...

In fact they didn't even bother updating the Steam version to be in line with the console versions. Although it seems like it's debatable whether this was a bad thing or not.
It's a good thing as far as I can tell. I wonder why they have this tendency to leave so many loose ends hanging suddenly?

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I think..... Ergo Sum (Nice bloke who does admin work behind the scenes)*

*this is actually a top philosphy joke and can be but appreciated by few......if a joke is told in a thread where no one visits, will you hear a pin drop?
What your post is invisible

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
It's a good thing as far as I can tell. I wonder why they have this tendency to leave so many loose ends hanging suddenly?
hqdefault.jpg

Thieves

Club Captain
Hey guys. Just got on Facebook now. I saw some bitter sweet news.

A new cricket game is being released by big ant. It is called big bash boom. Seems arcadey and fun with promises of beach ball sized cricket balls etc.

Set to be released on the 29 November.
Might be the end of patching of ashes but I could be wrong.

Maybe it's time for a new cricket game. Something more arcadey and weird might just be what us cricket fans need.
May Ashes rest in peace...

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW I`ve purchased all of BA's cricket games on the Xbox and Xbox One Platforms. I have a physical copy of Ashes Cricket but recently moved to the US and forgot to carry my Ashes DVD! Is there anyway you could unlock the game for me on the store! I do not want to reset the academy and purchase the game again in the US Store! My Xbox gamertag is aditya76 and email is [email address removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW I`ve purchased all of BA's cricket games on the Xbox and Xbox One Platforms. I have a physical copy of Ashes Cricket but recently moved to the US and forgot to carry my Ashes DVD! Is there anyway you could unlock the game for me on the store! I do not want to reset the academy and purchase the game again in the US Store! My Xbox gamertag is aditya76 and email is [email address removed]
Can't help you about unlocking the game on the store - but I can tell you that on Xbox the game is fully region free, so you could import a copy of the game or purchase it on the store, and when you run it you will still have all of your saves if you have been using cloud sync or if you still have the same console.

Reactions: DAP

falehan072

Club Cricketer
Can't help you about unlocking the game on the store - but I can tell you that on Xbox the game is fully region free, so you could import a copy of the game or purchase it on the store, and when you run it you will still have all of your saves if you have been using cloud sync or if you still have the same console.

Hey @MattW, @BigAntStudios @HBK619 any news about upcoming update for PC ? Just a yes or no confirmation? I feel ashes cricket can have one more final update before you guys shelf it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread