Ashes Cricket - Live Stream Thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
some great wickets. You really dont like wasting reviews by the way ^^
Considering two of the first three wickets - before the stream - were awful run outs I'm very happy so far with the ones I've got. Although, day one pitch and a slow left armer dominating at Headingley might be a bit unrealistic. These are tweaked sides, maybe the spinner is a bit overpowered.

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Streaming 2nd innings of India vs England ODI (needing 314 to win) on Hard/Legend difficulty.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I'll be broadcasting the first 60-90 minutes of my 2nd innings on Youtube at 13:15BST, I'll edit this post with a link once it's up.

The game is finely poised. 2nd test at the KIA Oval, playing on Veteran with Hard batting and bowling, custom sliders, playing on PS4.

England (me) made 229 in the first innings, but were all out before tea on Day 1 on a very tricky pitch. 18 wickets fell before close of play, with Pakistan (AI) losing their final 2 wickets cheaply to begin day 2. They were out for 126 in 41.1 overs thanks to an inspired 6-26 from Stuart Broad.

The pitch is grassy, hard, uneven with light cracks. Batting is sure to be tricky as the game wears on, and leading by 103 is sure to have put the game in England's favour.

Assuming that is, they can apply themselves in the 2nd innings......

--RECAP--

180-5 is a good effort and puts the lead at 283 with 5 wickets left. 2 harsh caught and bowled wickets, but no complaints about the rest.

I'll be back at 19:30BST for another hour or so, try and pad my lead and then have a crack at Pakistan!

Last edited:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Apologies, slightly later than planned. Live stream of the 2nd test between England and Pakistan!

England are 180-5 in their 2nd innings, and lead by 283. Full description in the post above.

--RECAP--

England battle to 246 all out thanks to 112 from created character Jimmy Hero, setting Pakistan 350 to win. An opening stand of 33 got Pakistan off to a good start, but then they faltered, finishing day 2 on 63-3!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread