Ashes Cricket PC Released

mattk

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If those were his true feelings, he should have at least give us for price Aussies are paying for.
It is basically exactly the same price as Australia? And cheaper than England.

alitahir

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately way out of my budget right now :(. Seems like I will have to wait a couple of months and hope that the price drops down.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Then I guess this Interview with IGN, was just a lie.

At that time he said he would love to give it for a dollar. Forget about those condescending statements of his, saying he would give it for a buck, now India has the highest price tag for this game. If those were his true feelings, he should have at least give us for price Aussies are paying for. Now please don't say "just don't buy it" like the guy @Snowy who has no valid answer to reply. You said he never said such thing, he actually did, so am proving my point here.

Interview:
“But they actually put up with all that rather than buy an original. And I’d love to sell it to them for a buck but, if I sell it to them for a dollar, there are enough smart guys out there that will just import ’em straight into Australia, grey market. That’d kill us. That would just kill us. And that’d kill us on console; you know, ’cause these things are on Blu-ray, they’re region-free.

“I would absolutely love for those guys to get the game but they would grey market the hell out of it. I’d even love to run India at a break-even just to build a base but I can’t even afford to do it.

“If there was a way that I could just put a curtain around India, I’d give them the game. I’d put it in a box of corn flakes. I’m not making any money from India and I don’t mind them playing the game; they can’t afford it. But it would just demolish all the other markets and mean that we wouldn’t be able to make any more of them. So I still haven’t got my mind around how we do it.”

The hypo You are creating ... is not right It is just 800 INR more than DBC 17 price , looking to effort and the product quality it deserve ... You have choice to wait for next next 7-8 Months r more for Sale .
Looking to your post it looks Its double the price , But Actually its not .

There have 3 choice Buy , Not Buy , Wait for Sale .[DOUBLEPOST=1513574068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the pc version always online? i mean you always need to be online to play this game even if you wanna play offline?

Not Always only at startup ..

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you have to be online at all times, to even play this game at all that kinda sucks! One guy says you do need internet at all times to even play the game and the other says you don't i'm confused! If you look in the games steam page normally it will say You must be connected to the internet to boot this game, You may disconnect from the internet once at the main menu, i don't see it for Ashes Cricket 17

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with technical concerns.
I have installed the game on my PC, but am not having as smooth as an expierience as i would have hoped. Below are my PC specs.

Whilst the Steam FPS overlay is saying 60 FPS, the game does not seem as buttery smooth as it does on my PS4.
Could this be due to my hardware?

I have tried turning the details lower, but it still seems the same.

CPU - I7 - 3770
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
RAM - 8 GB DDR3

Thanks Guys

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with technical concerns.
I have installed the game on my PC, but am not having as smooth as an expierience as i would have hoped. Below are my PC specs.

Whilst the Steam FPS overlay is saying 60 FPS, the game does not seem as buttery smooth as it does on my PS4.
Could this be due to my hardware?

I have tried turning the details lower, but it still seems the same.

CPU - I7 - 3770
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
RAM - 8 GB DDR3

Thanks Guys

Check you Nvidia Propeties If Game is using Your Graphic card or Normal Graphics . For this config Game will surely run very smooth

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Check you Nvidia Propeties If Game is using Your Graphic card or Normal Graphics . For this config Game will surely run very smooth

Thanks mate,

I've tried to ensure that the game is running from the GTX 1060 in the Nvidia settings, but it still seems to be not as smooth as i would like..
Not sure what else i could check?

balkeet

International Coach
Thanks mate,

I've tried to ensure that the game is running from the GTX 1060 in the Nvidia settings, but it still seems to be not as smooth as i would like..
Not sure what else i could check?
Turn vsync off, it will remove ball jittering in outfield but frame freezing problem is still there

Users who are viewing this thread