Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm actually relieved that they say "patches" and not a "patch" which might mean that they are willing to spend more time on it rather than releasing one last patch and then not providing anymore support.

Keeping my fingers crossed....
Patches may mean, one functionality patch and one Extra player scans patch....

Thieves

Club Captain
I know. Was just trying to be extra hopeful... I don't think they should worry too much about player scans . They should focus on the bugs present. Let's hope for the best, this game definately is the best cricket game(no competition) and could become even better.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm actually relieved that they say "patches" and not a "patch" which might mean that they are willing to spend more time on it rather than releasing one last patch and then not providing anymore support.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

That is something I would expect considering they officially stated that the game was priced higher on PC because they wanted it to have a longer support cycle (read: patches)

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Or PS4 and XB1. Patches.

I think we should all get better at reading too much into the language. The main thing is that it's confirmation of further continued support...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Or PS4 and XB1. Patches.

I think we should all get better at reading too much into the language. The main thing is that it's confirmation of further continued support...

i don't think anyone could have doubted whether there'd be continued support. the questionable element is the amount of and quality of that support.

if they are close to the level and improvements that tennis has seen, i will be delighted and amazed. (delazed?)

Kass D

County Cricketer
i don't think anyone could have doubted whether there'd be continued support. the questionable element is the amount of and quality of that support.

if they are close to the level and improvements that tennis has seen, i will be delighted and amazed. (delazed?)
So you think tennis is a perfect game with the last patch ? As far as the realism is concerned

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Ahh another day goes by and no new patch - dangerously close to not coming back. With the cricket season ending in Australia many people will be moving on to other things. Not much time left for them to salvage this one. Hopefully something happens soon!

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Hardly waiting for the patch to play with my friend as a team :noway
I dont think co-op broadcast invert batting issue when playing as a team will be fixed in the next patch.
I requested Ross in twitter to consider this fix for next patch. Lets see if it goes.

Last edited:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thats not always the case. Last patch took ages yet didn't fix alot

I just wanted to convey that I'm okay if it takes a little longer. I'm in the software industry and do appreciate the importance of taking time to test things out than rushing them out 'coz of a deadline.

On a personal front, I'm still able to extract enough enjoyment out of this game to not get impatient with BA, yet.

D

Deleted member 46200

Thats not always the case. Last patch took ages yet didn't fix alot

I just wanted to convey that I'm okay if it takes a little longer. I'm in the software industry and do appreciate the importance of taking time to test things out than rushing them out 'coz of a deadline.

On a personal front, I'm still able to extract enough enjoyment out of this game to not get impatient with BA, yet.
Being honest it doesn't really matter what we think as we are at the mercy of Big Ants resources and the fact they are still patching AO tennis so be prepared to get the sleeping bags out. THis may also may not be the patch to fix all as past performance is poor but we can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread