Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhone

International Cricketer
I've been in work meetings all day, just this stuff one the way home. What a shame that such a positive launch has been cut off at the knees by something so avoidable.

It's laudable that BA were trying to get a patch out so quickly, but I can't understand why they bypassed beta on this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1510942476][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I hearing it' possible to refuse the update?

I'd go back to 1.03 if i could. Just pause the patch upload on your ps4. Yeah fair play for trying to do some quick fixes. I'm not angry i'm just dissapointed that time will have to be spent fixing fixes rather than improving a very promising game that still needs some TLC.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
For once I am glad the patch did not hit X1 after reading the problems. I might as well turn off auto-update if its possible, so that when it comes after some reviews I will download.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I guess you could uninstall the game and reinstall without downloading any patch at all? I'm not sure how it was out of the box.

It's ironic that we were told to download patches before judging the game.

rangersw12

Club Captain
How can I prevent the game updating on PS4 ?

I've got a decent test match going on Ashes mode and don't want it ruined

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
you should go the Settings>System>Automatic Downloads and disable application updates if you want to stay on 1.03.

Someone mentioned that there is also a tweak to the batting in 1.04? i might stay on 1.03 a long time, it's perfect for me.

Rhone

International Cricketer
After the trailer and IGN video (before beta testers came out) that was what Ross was saying, rightly so to be fair to him.

Intentions were good, execution was poor. Sad to say, but once you take £50 notes out of someones wallet (not cheap for a game) the rules of the game change somewhat. Right now i feel ever so slightly ripped off. Anyway i don't want to be too negative as like i say there is a lot of promise in this game. Hope they sort it out.

rangersw12

Club Captain
you should go the Settings>System>Automatic Downloads and disable application updates if you want to stay on 1.03.

Someone mentioned that there is also a tweak to the batting in 1.04? i might stay on 1.03 a long time, it's perfect for me.

Nice one thanks I've managed to stop it

azkhan

Associate Captain
Is there a way to roll back the update file? To be honest I haven't played much with the new patch I guess it's time to learn the game better and work on editing the teams. I am sure Big Ant will sort out an update very soon. May be let the beta team try before it goes live?

It looks like people's love for static camera angles made BA pushed this out quick....oh by the way EA called asking for their camera angles back lol

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has any ony observed that after patch 4, skin of non licensed players are multi color means original skin tone plus white color patches on skin

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Can anyone please break it down and tell what went wrong with the new Patch? Because I downloaded the game yesterday so for me unfortunately or fortunately the game came out with the patch. So I don't know difference of before and after. Can somebody please explain me? Thanks

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Can anyone please break it down and tell what went wrong with the new Patch? Because I downloaded the game yesterday so for me unfortunately or fortunately the game came out with the patch. So I don't know difference of before and after. Can somebody please explain me? Thanks

I've managed to delete my patch so I'm not on 1.04. Obviously Pc we are now testing.

A bug has crept it regarding batsmen being out but staying in. Weird one.

Can we not panic guys, small blip. Will be sorted.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
People are so harsh on games stop complaining their fixing the issue I have only found 1 major bug after the patch so seattle down if you get a wicket that didn't get payed go on easiest and there you go you have got the wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread