Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@ mat Bro,I really appreciate your work and efforts and of Big ant studios as well and thank you so much for fixing so many things.
But their is one major issue.
That is competition/Tours stats are not updating to earned and overall stats.Its my humble request to please get this issue fixed as well.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@ mat Bro,I really appreciate your work and efforts and of Big ant studios as well and thank you so much for fixing so many things.
But their is one major issue.
That is competition/Tours stats are not updating to earned and overall stats.Its my humble request to please get this issue fixed as well.

Honestly... this has been acknowledged so many times. Also who on earth is @ mat Bro? @MattW could be for you?[DOUBLEPOST=1510934193][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ouch. Think i should have waited for a few months like i did with DBC17.

Its due to a tweak with something else, all will be fine!

Stokes82

School Cricketer
Since the latest patch I’m getting a late miss on every ball and I can’t hit the ball, I’m on exactly the same settings as I was before the patch and I was playing really well, anybody got any idea what’s going on?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
oh
Honestly... this has been acknowledged so many times. Also who on earth is @ mat Bro? @MattW could be for you?[DOUBLEPOST=1510934193][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its unfortunately creeped into the ashes mode as well, so shelve this till next patch i guess :(

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Man this is so confusing!!! I had downloaded the game from US PSN so did the game download with new patch?!?! because I can't see any patch for the game. And plus what's the fuss with that Ashes Cricket is a broken game should have waited a bit more?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Man this is so confusing!!! I had downloaded the game from US PSN so did the game download with new patch?!?! because I can't see any patch for the game. And plus what's the fuss with that Ashes Cricket is a broken game should have waited a bit more?
gameplay was pretty much perfect before the patch so hopefully it's not a big issue to fix

Stokes82

School Cricketer
My timing has now gone back to being normal but the game now seems really easy and I can literally hit every ball for 6, which obviously shouldn’t be happening on hard and legendary more. Very strange.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My timing has now gone back to being normal but the game now seems really easy and I can literally hit every ball for 6, which obviously shouldn’t be happening on hard and legendary more. Very strange.
turn your batting difficulty up to hardest

adnan333

Club Captain
The game download with the patch

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys relax, everyone is aware and it will be sorted, trying to identify the reason. This can happen, with so many fine little margins in cricket everything has a small knock on to something else.

Maybe for the guys who demand things get fixed, with the whole 'big any fix this now asap please please now big ant' attitude need to think about the difficulties that are some times present when making these tweaks and things take time.

Also certain things that you request that we make out to be minor get pushed to the bottom of the pile for a reason, fixing these little things can have a larger impact on something else and its sometimes not worth the risk.

True, but if your game automatically updates and you can't go back to 1.03, and you were looking forward to a nice weekend playing with a previously unbroken game, it sucks a bit doesn't it? Like taking your game away from you.

It's a good job I read the forum and cancelled the download ....

Rhone

International Cricketer

Hope so mate. After smashing my first backfoot square cut through bloody mid off I now can't connect with a single delivery after altering the batting ariel marker display time. Can't really be bothered to pay £50 to beta test another iteration of this stuff. I'm out for now.

No disrespect, so much promise in this game and you and the beta guys have obviously had a lot of positive input so hats off for that. See you in a few patches.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've been in work meetings all day, just this stuff one the way home. What a shame that such a positive launch has been cut off at the knees by something so avoidable.

It's laudable that BA were trying to get a patch out so quickly, but I can't understand why they bypassed beta on this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1510942476][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I hearing it' possible to refuse the update?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've been in work meetings all day, just this stuff one the way home. What a shame that such a positive launch has been cut off at the knees by something so avoidable.

It's laudable that BA were trying to get a patch out so quickly, but I can't understand why they bypassed beta on this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1510942476][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I hearing it' possible to refuse the update?

Yes, if you catch it while its downloading you can start the game without updating. I'm going to leave the PS4 on just in case I forget and it starts downloading automatically again. So it won't download while you are in game AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread