Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I saw @blockerdave nick off a few times yesterday??

Yeah that's why I did not put it in the bug thread yet as I was not sure. I have pitch marker on for now and play on medium batting/ pro and at the start I left the ball alone a lot as the ball swings a lot for the first 20 overs or so but I wanted to test it and played a lot of drives and cuts, missing the ball a lot what looked amazing by the way but Only few inside edges and no wickets for the AI caught behind. Strange.:spy

PS In DBC17 this would be at least couple edges behind if I was not careful. Anyway the other problems are bigger than mine just wanted to ask.:clap

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeah that's why I did not put it in the bug thread yet as I was not sure. I have pitch marker on for now and play on medium batting/ pro and at the start I left the ball alone a lot as the ball swings a lot for the first 20 overs or so but I wanted to test it and played a lot of drives and cuts, missing the ball a lot what looked amazing by the way but Only few inside edges and no wickets for the AI caught behind. Strange.:spy

PS In DBC17 this would be at least couple edges behind if I was not careful. Anyway the other problems are bigger than mine just wanted to ask.:clap

Maybe a good pitch?!

Rhone

International Cricketer

I nicked off to wicket keeper last night with Gary Balance. Veteran AI. Hard Batting. Grassy Hard Pitch. Not played patch 1.04.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I nicked off to wicket keeper last night with Gary Balance. Veteran AI. Hard Batting. Grassy Hard Pitch. Not played patch 1.04.

Maybe it's medium batting with pitch marker on and pro. Can anyone try this and see. I will try other difficulties later. Maybe it needs a tweak here or not but worth a look as it's strange as I have no fear outside off and it makes the game easy on this difficulty unless the ball is straight as I get bowled a lot but no LBW at the moment. Thanks for everyones time.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Maybe it's medium batting with pitch marker on and pro. Can anyone try this and see. I will try other difficulties later. Maybe it needs a tweak here or not but worth a look as it's strange as I have no fear outside off and it makes the game easy on this difficulty unless the ball is straight as I get bowled a lot but no LBW at the moment. Thanks for everyones time.

More likely to occur early in an innings i think. When batsmen confidence is low. Try playing hard batting. Harder to time and get shot right. Might result in more nicks.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
More likely to occur early in an innings i think. When batsmen confidence is low. Try playing hard batting. Harder to time and get shot right. Might result in more nicks.

Yeah that's the plan but in DBC 17 I played it on medium or sometimes easy batting:eek: and pro for the AI and had edges every game. There is 5 batting difficulties to pick from but if only the 2 highest get edges to slips then I wanted to report it and if i'm wrong that's OK. PS I have had the pull shot go the wrong way a lot to what looks great but never skied. How about everyone else ?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep - thanks for everyone for reporting the issue - we're aware of it and will be working on a resolution as soon as possible.
We would be really happy if things like these are communicated between developers and consumers like this.

flake

County Cricketer
Surprised there’s still no tournament creator with groups. Hope this stats issue is fixed. Pretty annoying having to add the stats yourself if you’re particular like me.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surprised there’s still no tournament creator with groups. Hope this stats issue is fixed. Pretty annoying having to add the stats yourself if you’re particular like me.
is it a career mode stats issue or earned stats?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No the LBW still does not work I have had 3 LBW while I was batting all given and I had a second life. Plus I got a edge of the glove that wen't to the keeper and same problem.

PS I not sure about this one but after 4 inns had zero edges to the keeper/slips, feels like DBC 14 while bowling before patches. That's while batting only as I love it.

Overall patch 1.4 is amazing just the above and thanks again Bigant for a amazing game. PS Love the new camera views, brings back so many memories and the player models in this view just WOW.
Just had 8 wickets given but in the end not out in a single online ODI match!! something big is broken PS4 patch 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread