Patch 1.04 Now Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danial Hamdani

School Cricketer
this is great news for pc users, i know this wait is very hard, but this commitmment from bigant means that the pc users are going to get a much more polished version of the game .....top stuff bigant....such quick response to user requests, i have never seen this type of thing honestly :)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hopefully like new faces there will be new mocaps for batting and bowling style in the future patches :D , most importantly the career mode bug fixes will make it in to the next patch.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW I have noticed that custom logos are squished in matches when the teams are introduced, they are also very small when line ups are shown. Will this be fixed in the future?

Numayer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@MattW any chance of this being corrected
"When i am playing co op with Broadcast camera...invert batting doesnt work...
Xbox along with guest account"

thevicky

Club Captain
Yep - we were able to get photogrammetry of additional players once the England squad landed in the country, and those are included in the update.

Probably not the relevant thread but yours is the relevant post - Does this mean there is a possibility that the bolters in the Aus Ashes squad can be included?

Is this likely to happen?

Alberts

International Coach
Well, that was super quick. Good work BigAnt!

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@MattW , the players are still very slow in returning back and dragging their bat in the crease. This issue has been ongoing from dbc 17. Please have this fixed ASAP. Thanks

The spin bowl stump issue is fixed.

I’ll report the issue in bug thread.

Numayer

School Cricketer
Can anyone confirm whether 2 players inverted contols are being fixed after recent patch?

angad

Chairman of Consent
@MattW , the players are still very slow in returning back and dragging their bat in the crease. This issue has been ongoing from dbc 17. Please have this fixed ASAP. Thanks

The spin bowl stump issue is fixed.

I’ll report the issue in bug thread.

Best option to report your bugs and get them noticed by the development team is through the thread created specifically for the bugs.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Best option to report your bugs and get them noticed by the development team is through the thread created specifically for the bugs.

This and also avoid using terms like the one I highlighted.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Everyone,

We just put live an update to the PS4 version of Ashes Cricket.

Patch notes for this update are as follows

- Additional photogrammetry for English players
- Added static camera options
- Adjusted crease positioning to spinners
- Adjusted non-striker reactions
- Adjusted display time of ball marker online
- Adjusted timing of return to crease after shots
- Restructured statistics calculations
- Rectification of various anomalies

A number of these changes are to bring the PS4 version in line with Xbox One, while others will be available in an update to that console shortly.

Thanks for all the feedback on the game so far!
@ matt Thank you so much for sharing this valueable information, can you please tell me are competition/Tour stats are updating now or not???

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was the shot power turned down a little in the patch? Doesn't seem as powerful as before, maybe it's just the game conditions or me

Rhone

International Cricketer
@MattW Thanks for quick work. Does 'correction of various anomalies' include the slider adjustment when batting glitch i mentioned in the bug thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread